TimeyMarey007
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Every new class just seems to be more fragile than the last class.
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    Throwing class, just shouldn't be too fragile. Their defenses should be on par with Summoner or between Summoner or Mage. But that depends on what they have access to and how powerful they can get.
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Thrower's defense should be on par with melee in my opinion.
    >Posts CD key of a game for online stuff >CD key's length is longer than supportable in the box >Invalid
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    *eats CD key*
    Tachytaenius
    Tachytaenius
    *eats miku then proceeds to cry about what happened to @TimeyMarey007*

wait, are you James Bond? 007!! OMG!!
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    Unnecessary FYI: My name came out as a result of the name of an OC of mine and the fact I was a heavy James Bond fan at that time.
    Note to self: Never run multiple instances of Terraria again.
    YellowPie84
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    I tried it so that all 4 of my chars could appear in a server hosted by myself for a pic.
    Instead, I got lag. Tons and tons of it.
    And I ragequitted after stuff didn't respond. :mad:
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    You were running FOUR instances of Terraria AND hosting a server?

What were you expecting?
    How do you run multiple instances of Terraria without Steam giving an error message?
    SolaR
    SolaR
    If you're on Windows, go to file explorer, program files (or Program Files x86, if it's there), Steam, steamapps, common, Terraria, and open terraria.exe
    Seeing all the biome suggestions that result in new blocks being generated somewhere... (cont because Twitteria Community Forums)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    AFAIK, Hallow is the only block that happens with, and that's a one-time thing, a scripted event at a certain point in the game. Though I suppose, that a similar event could be coded to do something else, perhaps.
    Mille Marteaux
    Mille Marteaux
    I think that's what happens with vines and crystal shards, though they probably do things differently.
    W1K
    W1K
    Literally every flower (including plantera bulbs and all the special jungle flowers), vines and crystal shards. Also arguably the meteor generation code can be altered to generate actual structures.
    My mother tongue is the hardest to learn, well for me that is :/
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Interestingly enough, my mother tongue is one of the relic languages of time. It's surrounded by myth and is a derivate of latin. It was popularized after an epic tale that unified all the languages of a single country. Despite all that, I still hate it.
    TimeyMarey007
    TimeyMarey007
    I grew up as an expat kid. And due to that, I didn't know much about my language other than being able to simply speak it. Well, until now though and stuff got harder. It might feel like a disgrace... but the bigger one is I don't know the language of the country where I grew up. :/
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Ever since I got internet, I started changing and drifting away from my culture, as I saw it was a terrible culture. When I was 7 years old, I had myself completely self-taught over the english language. At 10, I was fluent at speaking it. Ever since I could remember, my mind operates in english language, and so do my thoughts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom