Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why does everyone run away from bosses when they fight them? I prefer to get up close and personal.
    Loaf
    Loaf
    Well if your magic or ranged you generally don't have as much as a armor rating as warrior so its a good idea to keep a good distance. Well if they were magic and or ranged.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    There aren't many bosses that you can do with pure melee. It's only really once you start getting into Hardmode where melee picks up pace with range and magic.

Also, @[58596:mad:Loaf], you forgot summoner. :p
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    I killed Expert Wall of Flesh with a Bee Keeper before, but I understand where you're coming from.
    Made some really stupid errors with ore generation. Will fix it soon, sorry for the inconvenience.
    I've found three flare guns in gold chests so far...are you serious Terraria?
    I'm waiting five days, and if no serious bug reports are filed then I'm moving my mod to the released section.
    Devourer is less buggy and can now shoot Frost Beams on Expert Mode. Also has more defense on Expert Mode.
    Finished the Deathwind bow. Only two more items to complete and the next update should be ready.
    My next boss has been tested. Only thing to finish is the ore generation for it.
    Devourer is less buggy. Had to reduce it's length but I increased its scale from 1.25 to 1.5, so it's still huge.
    Most of the mod items and NPCs are guaranteed to work now. Upon release I'm sure people will find bugs regardless though.
    When you want to create a new mod thread but you haven't tested everything in your mod yet.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Just make the thread and label it as WIP
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    I'll probably do that, but I just don't want to post my current content and have people think it's bad. I've done all of it myself so far, but it'd be really nice to have some help.
    Worm AI is one of the most finicky things I've ever had to deal with programming-wise.
    Your name got me inspired to draw a mountain.
    2a8j3ar.png
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    What about the dew? You forgot to do the dew!

Oh wait, its drew, not dew...
    movildima
    movildima
    And now we have a field of Mountain Dew near a mountain I drew.
    2u78zgi.png
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    Nice drawing! It makes me want to drink more Mountain Dew :p

I would've seen it sooner if university work would stop stealing my free time :c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom