Terraria Community Forums

Aesir
Aesir
It's radical feminism. It's likely to be real. Such blog post was already torn apart by many youtubers. It's just a staple of insanity by now.
Ori
Ori
People sure love to get offended by things
OFF
OFF
what scares me are not the idiots, but those that follow and agree with them.
Granger
Granger
But those are idiots too...
Aesir
Aesir
Those are just as idiotic. There will always be bad ideas and those who follow them. An idea is weak without people to uphold it, an ideology dies without people who subscribe to it.
OFF
OFF
they still are idiots, until their number grows enough. Then from "Idiots" they turn into "the ones who are right". Ideas are dangerous and through history we had the proof of that
Aesir
Aesir
That's for the weak willed people who will appeal to popularity. Free speech is the fundamental thing that undermines and ultimately defeat such people. That's why they're always so up in arms to kill free speech and silence critics. Ideas that need censorship to survive always suck.
Ori
Ori
"We don't need free speech anymore because we are right"
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
You can stop taking it seriously when the author call themself as radfem. Seriously.
Granger
Granger
Im just wondering how you can be so bat:red: :red:ed to claim all piv is rape.
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
You don't need to be that to have idiotic ideas, you just need to be an extremist. Those people don't think, they just let their "school of thought" dictate what :red: comes from their mouthes.
Aesir
Aesir
That blog post is basically aiming to destroy humankind as a whole with a terribly condescending and holier-than-thou manner. And it's also needlessly cruel. As for "piv" I find needless to have a term like that for standard coitus.
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
I really doubt they will ever manage to actually spread their school of thought around the world because, as I said, they are just extremist, people usually react to extreme idiologies in an accepting manner. And, to be honest, there's also the other side of the coin that are anti-feminists that say that rape is an invention of feminists to destroy the image of men in society.
Aesir
Aesir
Anti feminist =/= woman hater conspiracy theorist. Anti-feminist is anyone who opposes feminism, and that's a reasonable position. I don't think anyone in their right mind would claim rape is an invention, that's madness. That's on par with "jet fuel can't melt steel beams bush did 9/11" madness.
Silly Lilly
Silly Lilly
At least in my country, the only times I heard of anti-feminits' opinions, it was always something on the lines of "women should stay in home" and them defending rapists... soooo... eh.
Back
Top Bottom