Mr. Mastodon Farm

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it'd be cool if selecting paint worked like the new wire tool (right click to change color).
    Mr. Mastodon Farm
    Mr. Mastodon Farm
    even if it required like an easel accesory or something, and still required that you buy the color you want, it'd just be a lot easier than moving all the colors around and stuff... maybe they could even have all the ectoplasm painting tools combine like the multi-wrench.
    my job gives me a lot of kinda sorta free time, so sprite artist looking for work.... I guess? shoot me a message if you're interested.
    I'm doing some sprite work for a mod, and it's neat and whatever, but where can I find sprite sheets for reference purposes?
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    What reference?
    Mr. Mastodon Farm
    Mr. Mastodon Farm
    well I'm supposed to make a sort of bird boss, so I wanted to look at the queen bee (since we're probably using her AI) and I was going to look at the vulture, but upon closer inspection both have extremely simple "flight" animations. still it'd be useful to have so that I can properly emulate the style.
    NightFuryis11
    NightFuryis11
    I see...
    it'd be nice if there were an accessory that acted as a basic workbench.... even if it were like a moonlord drop it'd be so useful.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Be better than his Expert drop being a thing that is like a bad, infinite use Gravitation Potion.
    M4D-4LI3N
    M4D-4LI3N
    Hell yeah! I was expecting something more useful for an expert drop from the final boss
    I'd like to see the bottle accessories, and stuff like star/firefly bottles made into an item to be placed on a table at a heavy workbench.
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    it wouldn't even need to be a new item, you can make something that can be both placed and equipped. tremor mod has bottled souls that act that way.
    just throwing this out there, but the copper pipe wallpaper looks sorta like wiring if it's painted red. could be cool in a mechanic house?
    new idea: unactuated pain. makes actuated blocks look unactuated.
    Reactions: kageboushiKun
    23152435wefewf4534123
    23152435wefewf4534123
    Why would we need that then? It would be still easier to do the method I'm doing,
    Mr. Mastodon Farm
    Mr. Mastodon Farm
    I think you're still not getting what I'm saying. I want to be able to pass through blocks, but have them look the same as regular blocks. if you use actuators on a block they usually get darker than regular blocks.
    Azu
    Azu
    I dunno usually all my pain is actuated.
    I love stairs for building, but I wish instead of going up them automatically you could like only go up them if you hold up or something...
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    or actuate it and hook it up to a switch.
    Mr. Mastodon Farm
    Mr. Mastodon Farm
    I mean yeah. I try to do that, but sometimes the switch is inconveniently placed because I want to have furniture there or something. the new player detector could work I suppose... though I guess if I want to use it purely for aesthetics I could just leave it in an actuated state.
    Sonnette
    Sonnette
    put it under the stairs like harry potters
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom