Midnight Heart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• did stuff on the forums. now it's time to return to bed and feel all deathy and stuff. who knows, maybe it will be fun this time? :eek:
    G
    Gmayor61
    Try burning up into ashes and become a baby bird. Heard its a good way for immortality
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    this might be difficult. to my knowledge, i am 0% genetically phoenix.
    it seems unreasonable to be in bed for 15 hours straight and feeling like i worked 12 hours of hard labor just an hour after getting up. XD
    i've been stuck in bed about 20 hours everyday, for the last week. i wonder if my poor health is finally getting really serious.
    G
    Gmayor61
    Slightly related solution, try lucid dreaming.
    I've heard it's easier to pull off while being death sick and it beats dying on the bed.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    Lucid dreaming is very interesting.
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    i've done lucid dreaming before. almost all my dreams are at least somewhat lucid.

the issue with this is, i have had quite extreme insomnia for most of my life. i don't manage to sleep much. when i do, i tend to wake up every 20ish minutes.

thank you for the constructive suggestion though. i appreciate it. c:
    what a splendidly pleasant morning this has been. ^u^
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    It could be worse.

"This is a song that doesn't end... yes it goes on and on my friend... some people, STARTED singing it not knowing what it was... and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is a song that doesn't end..."
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    lamchop's play along. XD
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Someone gets it!

Yay!
    the anxious down-time between old updates and incoming new ones is difficult to handle when all games i play are like that at the same time.
    i managed to get some sleep! *hoof pump*
    Z
    Zwift
    Thats good tho.
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    *hoof pump* is the same as *fist pump*. it's generally used as a self cheer or sign of happy/proud of something. so yes, it is a good thing. i am quite pleased about it. c:
    once upon a time, i went to bed and lied there for hours and hours without sleeping because insomnia is op. at least everything is funny. c:
    i can't look at the terraria toys thread anymore. it makes me laugh, everytime i see the skeletron prime plushie. my abdomen hurts from it.
    days like today, where all my health issues attack at once....are too much to handle. i feel like sobbing...
    i was playing diablo III and suddenly realized i've been reading TCF for 4 hours...how/when did that happen? o_O;; *queue spooky music*
    i've been forcing myself to not play terraria till 1.3 is released. i think these many months of waiting are finally starting to kill me.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    So you didn't want all those Halloween goodies?
    Midnight Heart
    Midnight Heart
    i want ALL the goodies!...but i want 1.3 to have the same fresh and new amazing adventure feel that i had with first release and 1.2. you know, where your eyes get all huge and sparkly from all the new amazing wonder. o>.>o;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom