1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Comments on Profile Post by TheAlphαAndTheΩmega

1. MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Sounds about right
    Jun 11, 2016
  2. Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Grammar is actually pretty easy. You definitely want at least Algebra 2 level math to do well on the math section. I was a quarter through the school year when I took it and I did awful on the math section. Of course, there's also the factor of being timed.
    Jun 11, 2016
  3. Rokas
    Rokas
    was this generated by spb5k
    Jun 11, 2016
  4. galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    m8. i just got through geometry and there was like one question i didn't understand. i did need more time though.
    Jun 12, 2016
  5. TheAlphαAndTheΩmega
    TheAlphαAndTheΩmega
    Jun 12, 2016
  6. galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    oh yeah, after the act today, they had a fifth experimental test. why.
    Jun 12, 2016