Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welp, goodnight everyone! Will most likely program at least 3 more items tomorrow. Hopefully all 5 so that the new update is released.
    Was looking for the Witch Doctor before I realized the Devourer of Gods killed him. rip
    Welp, I can now say that I have crafted ALL of the items in my mod without cheating. They all work and all of the recipes are there.
    Opened up 12 Golem Treasure Bags and got everything but a Picksaw. And people wonder why I hate drop rates.
    Why does the Nazar never drop? 150 Cursed Skulls and about a billion stupid skeletons later and I still don't have it.
    Reactions: Aesir
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    it doesnt need to be hardmode, ive gotten nazars pre-HM on PC twice and in mobile one time
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Hardmode (post plantera hardmode at least) makes nazars a nightmare to drop. A lot of other mobs will spawn, making the chances for skulls to spawn very smaller. I prefer to get my nazar at pre-HM, or at the very least, pre plantera.
    Fabsol
    Fabsol
    It's not hardmode, I always farm for Nazars in Pre-Hardmode. I just can't believe it's taking this long lol
    Thank you for all the support for my Calamity Mod everyone! Hopefully I'll be able to get at least one update out per week :D
    Happy Father's Day! Called my dad and grandpa today to thank them for all the great times they've given me :)
    It's so hot in this house...trying to think of new sprite designs, but it's hard when your head is boiling.
    Just beat Calamitas on Expert Mode. After dying 5 times and wasting 5 boss summons. Mommy, I don't wanna fight that boss anymore ;_;
    Just killed the Slime God on Expert Mode with Aerialite gear. My god, that was far more challenging than the Wall of Flesh.
    Ah, my favorite part of a new playthrough on Expert Mode. Building the Wall of Flesh bridge :/
    The Devourer is way less buggy (segments don't despawn anymore) AND it is almost TWICE the length of the Destroyer. Have fun ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom