Clara
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's up with the moth and the Guide and the Stylist and all that stuff? Did you sprite all that stuff?
    Clara
    Clara
    Just some of my favourite things from Terraria :p
    BIAH! When i was finished with tales of the terrarian, i went on my best char and lookd around. i found a few areas that i bet you started on and a sign that said, if anyone figures out how these pixel things work. congratulations. Im done - Noel
    Clara
    Clara
    This was to do with the unimplemented pixel boxes item, Noels frustration with them might explain why they weren't implemented.
    DownsPath
    DownsPath
    i made a post of how they work :D
    DownsPath
    DownsPath
    you cant make a universal pixelblock screen (maybe in the future)
    you have to make them for specific pictures or numbers
    hey, where can I find your 1.3.1 puzzle map? Can you give me a link or at least tell its name?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    It's linked in the thread for the 1.3.1 update that is currently on the front page of the forums.
    Your in Game Name: Salzbury
    Reason you were Banned:Hacking
    Why you should be Unbanned: I got on the server for the first time today and I accidentally left a couple of plugins on from TerrariaPatcher which I use at times while playing on my own. Anyway, I was playing spleef and in the excitement I accidentally pressed "F" which teleports you and I was kicked and now I'm banned It was an accident!
    G
    Greatness...
    It will not happen again, please unban
    TOM DA GREAT
    TOM DA GREAT
    I WAS GOOFING OFF WITH THAT few months ago, now I'm unbanned
    Terrarian24897
    Terrarian24897
    I nearly got banned, I realised I was still equipped with Stardust Wings, so I quickly shut down Terraria.
    Your in Game Name: Mr.Midnight
    Reason you were Banned: hacking
    Why you should be Unbanned: It was my friend, he forgot to turn off the mod we were using in single player and he is really sorry and fells like an idiot. If i am unbanned i will make sure it doesn't happen agin.
    Hi Baih! So, I still don't have vanity items, and i noticed that a lot of the other subs have their vanity items. my IGN is Jpman45, and i believe we talked about it during the stream. Proof of sub (just incase you need it): http://imgur.com/aQKUHk6
    Thanks. :)
    Clara
    Clara
    Sorry the sub vanity items aren't working properly, ask one of the staff members to sort it out when you are on next, there normally are a few online. If you want to be safe tell me when you'll be online next and I'll try to come on then.
    T
    [tcH] Revan
    Okay, thanks!
    ign:masterman242
    Reason you were banned:hacked client
    Why You Should Be Unbanned: because i am sorry about what happened yesterday i applogise with my heart and i have deleted my hacked client and this may never happen again and i really do appreciate if i get unbanned <3 <3 <3
    masterman242
    masterman242
    ik baih never looks at ban appeals but this is the best i could do by posting one
    Clara
    Clara
    I do reply to all these comments on my profile, I just bring them to private messages :p
    masterman242
    masterman242
    and thank you again that u are gonna unban me in 1 week <3
    Your in Game Name: Jordanisgreat505 or random jawa for steam id
    Reason you were Banned: Hacked Client
    Why you should be Unbanned:i forgot to disable my hacked client that I use for fun on single player worlds I im sorry I forgot I just unstalled but ill tell you what happened when frist got on I notied that was not takeing dmg I did not know what was happening was gonna turn off my hacks then I was banned
    can i become a helper? if i can what do i need?
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Yes, just move a bit further... further... further, good! You can now stand there, thanks for the help!
    F
    FXlictx
    yay! i helped someone! :D
    Clara
    Clara
    There is no way to apply to become a helper
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom