Everybody
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How to make it so that an effect activates right before you die, but has a cooldown (like can't be used for another few minutes or so?)
    How to add items to npc's shops in tmodloader?
    W1K
    W1K
    Where did you try it exactly? Methods need to be called in their corresponding class for them to properly override.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    @W1K how do I do rng? like there's a chance to block an attack?
    W1K
    W1K
    Main.rand.Next(x) will generate a number from 0 to x-1. You can make it a chance by running an if to check what number is generated.
    For instance, for 50% (1/2) you would do
    if (Main.rand.Next(2)==0)
    For 25% (1/4) you would do
    if (Main.rand.Next(4)==0)
    For 75% (3/4) you would do
    if (Main.rand.Next(4)!=0) or if (Main.rand.Next(4)>0)
    I want to get back into the modding thing but I just can't.
    Reactions: neoselket
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Maybe you could ask some other modders for help. I would love to see your mod updated again.
    I gotta catch a mon in the friend safari only, then bring it to Sun. Pokemon X/Y players, share your friend codes! (And non players too!)
    Everybody plays Leona... wait, no, people usually refrain from playing support.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Only very recently did I buy her, though
    You, my friend, will be the final step towards achieving total penguin supremacy. If you choose to use this avatar, the Jetstream army will acquire unlimited power. The fate of this movement is in your hands.
    RAZOR KNIGHT :red:ING LEFT?! SEEKER GOT BANNED? LEFR33 IS GONE?! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE FORUMS?! RAZOR KNIGHT/KYOUKO TSUKINO?! WHY?!
    stormconure
    stormconure
    I've been part of the community since a month before TCF launched, and from my perspective it's changed quite a bit. There was the era of suggestions, when the suggestion forum was the most popular place on the forum, and it's slowly become more of a place to post memes on your profile. Not that that's a bad thing, of course.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    tbh i think it's because a lot of us either ran out of ideas or got overwhelmed by the butt load of content already in terraria
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Plus it still functions as a not-too-personal-and-much-less-slow Facebook.
    Broooooo the suggestions have gotten so much worse, and happy new year to all! I've officially gotten back into Terraria!
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Good to have you back! I actually feel kind of bad about not working in the suggestion forum anymore. Gotten too lazy/busy with college to write my ideas down, and spend more time building and posting memes :/

now that you're back, I feel like I should at least try to get some of that constructive energy flowing.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Wait do you actually remember me Baconfry?
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Also I was here on TO before it was destroyed, before TCF too. I joined Terraria at 1.1.2, and I was pretty happy. I personally loved the suggestions era.
    Seems the Bacondry/SzGamer227 era of suggestions is over... I guess even forums evolve (Nice to know I was there for it).
    Memes here and on the League of Legends boards are so different.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Right now I'd have to say league memes, because I've been spending so much time over there and haven's seen any of the memes over here. But if I was more active here I'd probably prefer these, because I hate Laughing Fish.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Okie dokie!
    The Ice Cube
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom