Ami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you still doing WOTD? I accidentally came across some of them and they're the kind of content I've always wanted on this forum.
    Ami
    Ami
    If I become active on the forums again, I'll keep up with it. I still have the excel sheets for 'em, but haven't played much. 30 months without a significant content update has made the game a little stale for me.
    Lord Garak
    Lord Garak
    If you wanted I could try to continue the threads for you with your organization and data?
    Lord Garak
    Lord Garak
    Only with your permission of course, I understand if you would like to keep your hands on all related threads
    You know, if you keep indulging my transparent dishonesty, I might have to run for Congress.
    StevenBills
    StevenBills
    I think you'd be a great competitor
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    The philosophy of both Hillary and Trump, expertly summarised.
    Your Rate the Weapon Threads are very fun to follow. They are great for creating fresh discussion with Terraria's many cool Weapons! I look forward to seeing more of them.
    Ami
    Ami
    <3

They're getting harder to make, lately. I've been doing the fifty challenges thing, but the guy running it has been a little AWOL as of late, so I haven't been playing much.
    I think you should link your Rate the Weapon on your signature. It's great to discuss various types of weapons.
    Don't you think the "rate the weapon" threads would work better as a megathread where you just update the item/thread title every day or two? A new thread every day starts to clutter the index after a while.
    Reactions: MournfulRelic
    Ami
    Ami
    I was not aware that was possible. Let's see what I can do.
    Ami
    Ami
    It looks like I cannot change the poll, only add new responses. Maybe I could have someone delete old threads after 7 days to keep the clutter down?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom