four plus four
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know what'd be fun? When I reach 666 messages, I should stop making messages completely. Or delete a message per message I make.
    VXNTRS
    VXNTRS
    that'd be a very nice idea
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Indeed. Especially if I was to change my profile pic to something demonic looking, or evil looking.
    Best idea for a Lucky Block mod ever - The Well Lucky Block! All the blocks give different kinds of wells, which give different drops!
    I'm a 14 year old male who one of his favorite anime's is Love Live.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    That's nice!
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Well, at least that isn't an ecchi... is it? I don't even know.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    It is not an ecchi. I do like a couple anime that are ecchi, but not because of that. Like No Game No Life. I've also seen 2 anime with nudity. Code Geass and Mirai Nikki.
    I could totally suggest a couple abridgers. PurpleEyesWTF, TheOutBackAl, FerretAbridged111, Psnyomi133, kpts4tv.
    I'm a 2 year old murderer, who shall remain 2 for all eternity.
    Reactions: Aesir
    Aesir
    Aesir
    What if someone has a soul indigestion? Is it like having a possession? I guess that's a disadvantage from a soul based diet.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Ahh, but who's lying, the site or me?

I don't eat souls, the bodies of the people I kill I used for different things. Food, a throne, a desk...
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Anime statues and bodybuilding shakes
    vegan-gains.jpg.09e477b97ee2ccae6de62e33183e6ccc.jpg
    I feel like my pickaxes of sorta old don't look pickaxe enough... Best example I can think of being Data Miner compared to Twilight Pickaxe.
    #HashtagtheHashtagsthatHashtheirTagstillHashtagsdiebecauseHashtagsarepeopletoothatHashtagtotheendoftheearthwithHashtagthisHashtagtoHashtag##
    Aesir
    Aesir
    The ammount of yolo in that post is so high, it's reaching dangerous levels.
    There aren't enough good Terraria YouTubers... In my opinion, of course. There content tends to be bland, routine for all they're videos.
    Reactions: Pixel
    K
    Krasunir
    There and they're. They should both be their.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Oh. Now I have to think whether to keep it, to annoy the few people who might notice, and even care, that it's wrong, or change it to correct to appease others. Maybe I could make them even more wrong...
    DestroyerArcher
    DestroyerArcher
    That applies to about any youtube genre.
    "Have a seat, but don't sit down." "By the way, if I'm back here, and your back here, who's driving the car?" "BITE ME, BANANA MAN!!"
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Random is not funny
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Actually, it's quotes from Code Ment. Which is the greatest abridged of all time! And random.
    I wish I had super speeds. Or was able to clone myself. Or that I had a portal gun. Or that I had the greatest computer of all time.
    Reactions: galacticGammawave
    four plus four
    four plus four
    I'm just saying what I wish I had, with the assumption that I can use it.
    K
    Krasunir
    I know. I was mentioning the fact that you wouldn't necessarily need super strength and durability along with the speed.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Well, I'm pretty sure Reality Warping is the grand prize for super power lottery.
    What is your favorite tModLoader mod? The mod I'm currently doing, Class Based RPG, is good, but my favorite would probably be Thorium.
    General Milky
    General Milky
    It's Thorium without a doubt. I'd even seriously argue that it's the only correct answer, unless you're specifically in the market for something cheaty.

Thorium fits so well with the vanilla content that it almost feels like an official expansion. It's nuts how high quality it is. There's almost no defendable reason to hate it, it just adds and enhances with rock solid quality across the board.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod. /shamelessselfpromotion
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Besides my own mod
    my favorite tmodloader mod is definitely Thorium
    It could use alot of balancing though
    My favorite non tmodloader mod is tApocalypse
    It has tmodloader integrated within it
    How about an array of seemingly random numbers, hmm? 4460. 9. 390. 970. 1000. 1866. 240.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    There is an infinite amount of numbers between any 2 numbers
    four plus four
    four plus four
    As SkullRay sits here, trying to figure out what Eli's words mean, he can't figure it out. He's been trying to decipher the meaning for 10 years, not realizing he could just ask - perhaps he'll continue thinking for all of eternity...
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    With each day SkullRay gets closer to the answer
    But once it is in his grasp it disappears
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom