Silver_Breeze22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This mod thing is confusing .-. All I see is mods for 1.3 version. what about 3.1.1?
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    3.1.1? o_O
    Aesir
    Aesir
    The current version is 1.3.1 Just by downloading and launching tmodloader you can use the mod browser to download any mod ya want for it.
    Sooo... I splurged 10 dollars lmao. I now own Terraria on PC on Steam <3 I have been dying to play with mods man!
    Reactions: Aesir
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Mods are so fun to play with. Which mods will you play? I'm planning on starting a playthrough with them soon. Tmodloader is quite the fun thing.
    Silver_Breeze22
    Silver_Breeze22
    Im going for TmodLoader, I hear it popular, better then game launcher. I have a mac though so I'm gonna need to download it the best i can with my firewall.
    Silver_Breeze22
    Silver_Breeze22
    I want to try the Creative Mode Mod
    Life feels so complicated sometimes. -sips coffee-
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Ah, children. Sometimes I want to be a father. The joy of having a child. I'd love to see my children growing up to surpass me in every aspect and make me proud, as my lineage continues. Sadly, being sterile erased that possibility completely.
    Silver_Breeze22
    Silver_Breeze22
    Kids can really change your life. But knowing your the one caring for them, looking out for what's best for them, what's healthy for them. Watching grow.
    I'm sorry about that, it must be hard :( I'm sure you would be a wonderful father :)
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Can always adopt a child if you ever truly want one. ;)
    Hi! I noticed you followed me, and thought I'd stop by to say thanks. :)
    Reactions: Silver_Breeze22
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    Lots of people are nice. I won't lie and say it's perfect, but it's certainly good. I've been here for almost two years, so I'd know.
    Silver_Breeze22
    Silver_Breeze22
    Thats relieving to know ha. Im new to Terraria as well, I've had it a week, I'm totally addicted! <3 however having some friends to play it with would be nice to. The boss fights look tough. Im trying to get my mana up so i can fight the wall of flesh here shortly.
    InsertUsernameHere
    InsertUsernameHere
    As odd as it sounds, I never beat the wall of flesh. I found it too difficult, so now I don't play it, I just talk about it sometimes.
    I only have mobile, anyway, so since I got a new phone and didn't transfer data I'm back to the start. :p
    I feel like, I have a weird sleep schedule. xD
    Myu
    Myu
    *sleep at 5:00 AM*
    *wake up at 1:00 PM*

you're not the only one
    Silver_Breeze22
    Silver_Breeze22
    I'm very similar to that ha. Sleep at: 7am
    Wakes up at 2-4pm. When i fall asleep, i sleep hard lmao. I look dead xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…