four plus four
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Zombies! Plate haters! Doctors! Talking skeleton with an afro! All this, and more, at the thrilling, Thriller Bark!
    Read below to figure out all the people I'm subscribbled to.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Hardytack, Hardyt3kyoyo, Ningishu, BaumProductions, Purple EyesWTF, Alpharad, A+Start, PopularMMOs, Tangled Controllers, Lost Pause, LilyPichu, Friends Without Benefits, and theodds1out comic.
    DestroyerArcher
    DestroyerArcher
    "popularMMOS"
    >load the clickbait hate
    DestroyerArcher
    DestroyerArcher
    Also, you reminded me to subscribe to ningishu
    Hey, does anyone else have Smash for 3DS? Some of my favorite characters are Cloud, Jigglypuff, Wario, and King Dedede. Ness is also nice.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    It's been quite a while since I've played, but my favorite characters to play as (I wasn't very good, though) were Lucina and Mii Swordfighter.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Lucina/Marth/Roy are also pretty good characters. I don't use Mii's much, though. Personally prefer Brawler.
    I don't like the filler saga in One Piece where I'm at, which is making me go slower in watching One Piece.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Atchino Family. Episode 330 something.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    There are a couple good fights in that particular filler arc, so you have that to look forward to at least.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    A couple good fights wouldn't be enough to make me think a filler is good, especially since fighting in anime isn't the most important thing to me. I liked the stronghold filler arc, the one where they landed after sky island, because it didn't seem like filler. I figured out it was filler later, but I didn't think of it as such. That is what makes good filler, for it to seem like it's not filler.
    4460. 32. 97. 1150. 16. 2. 8. 3. 1600. 240. 2. 5. 150. 80. 15. 1. 802. 11. 247. 23. 6. 708. 700. Seemingly, not really, random numbers!
    Kongregate.com is a nice site, with nice games. Some of my favorites are Run 2, Escape, and The Enchanted Cave 2. Check them out, their fun.
    I changed my location from "I'm at the One Piece!" to "Inside my House... Always". Try and find me, the hint is right there!
    I wonder how many people actually think anime is for kids. I also wonder how many of those people like animated movies.
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Should be roughly the same as the number of people who don't know what hentai is
    Pinelord
    Pinelord
    Depends on the anime I guess. Wasn't AoT's targeted audience 12 years and up?
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Yes, that would be about right for AoT's targeted audience, but if you listen to some things some people on the internet has said, some people apparently think anime is for kids, not knowing about pretty much all anime, ever.
    I could totally write a decent book. Or a decent manga. Or a decent light novel. Might not art the best though...
    Reactions: Aesir
    four plus four
    four plus four
    Well, by that I meant I've thought of interesting stories, and I flesh out the ideas in my mind a bit. Even if, for the most part, my thoughts are more of in an "anime inspired animation" setting, doesn't mean I don't think their interesting.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I like animations that display battles and such. I never really tried out anime myself, but as long as it has good fighting involved, I can give it a shot. I write and play with concepts sometimes too. It's fun to do.
    four plus four
    four plus four
    I've never tried it myself either, it's just ideas. They do tend to involve battles, but that's because it's easier to think about battle stories, as you can be more unique, I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom