Granger
Granger
(Im trans for those that didnt know)
Granger
Granger
No more "Could be a femboi/"promiscous gay" style clothes."
XenoCat
XenoCat
Have you.. finished? Well, congratulations, and good luck.
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
another xeno? >w>
well, i don't know much about this things yet, but have good luck, in whatever are you gonna do know.... idk :v
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Nice.
Erienna Nakagai
Erienna Nakagai
Wait really?
Good luck though, those murderers are persistent
Aesir
Aesir
Pack a handgun with ammo ready. If anything, kill them before you get killed. Or just get a taser gun or some pepper spray. Anyways, I think you'll be fine. In fact, I think you'll be even better, since by going fully fem it's unlikely for bigots to tell you apart from other females.
Granger
Granger
@XenoCat I wish. I have to do this to even be egilible for hormone treatment, called RLE... and is basically (i feel) being a clown, presenting female while having a literally nothing like a womans body. Guh. On the other hand, i do like dressing feminime.
XenoCat
XenoCat
Oh, I see. Well, regardless, good luck.
Granger
Granger
@Dg-Vr. Im not another Xeno. We're both trans and thats it. I dont like talking about being trans (publicly anyways), pretty much trying to "stealth" it, which Xeno appartently doesnt.
Granger
Granger
@Aesir I have completed Kickboxing and Self-Defence trainings, ill be fine... But no, im not passing, its still easy to tell me apart from cis females.
XenoCat
XenoCat
The thing about it is that I just don't mind people knowing. They'd find out somehow anyways, might as well let them know from the start.
Granger
Granger
I guess... I just feel the whole thing makes me "different" and puts me on a spotlight, which i loathe. Stealth best imo. :> Ill just be a girl and not a transgirl mhkay. Or try to anyways, people finding it out and spreading this fact around would suck...
XenoCat
XenoCat
I understand that, I wish I could not have to "pretend" and just have always been as I wish to be.
Erienna Nakagai
Aesir
Aesir
Gender is always so confusing to me. All I know is that some people like hunting any particularly "different" person. That's why I prefer to either be anonymous or at least blend in, without any spotlight. As for that whole weird RLE thing, it seems to me more like a humiliation test to be put through, and not an adaptation procedure.
Back
Top Bottom