Warpshard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I had found a Jetpack, but I could only fly it by holding a pool noodle. I wasn't very good at it.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    The weirdest thing, though, was that there was no flame or anything. It was just this backpack with VTOL fans on it.
    I think someone has already died from Pokemon Go. Someone fell off a bridge while playing, but I don't know if the fall killed them or not.
    Granger
    Granger
    That news report was proven fake. And the one where a kid was stabbed and mugged too.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    While that makes me feel better that people didn't get themselves killed within a day of release, people are still going to die playing this.

Andre from Gamexplain almost got hit by a car while playing the game...twice.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    The more stupid people that die off, the better
    Huh. First AP test I've ever taken, and I got a 5 on it. I'm impressed I did that well on it, considering how little we reviewed.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Nice! That's college credit man.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    It's the only reason I even took it in the first place. Well, it's the only reason I stayed in there after a couple of weeks. I wasn't incredibly sure what AP entailed until I took Human Geography.
    Is anyone else in Oklahoma already fed up with all the wasted time news channels are spending on Kevin Durant leaving the Thunder?
    Reactions: Mr.Crash
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Sports shenanigans are hilarious. Whoopdy :red:in' doo, Warriors are stacked. Looks like the world is over.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Yep. Right now, there are people burning their Durant Jersies because he chose to leave, and a news anchor just criticized him for going back on his word, being a follower instead of a leader, and letting himself be talked into leaving. It seems people don't realize that this is his job, and that this is essentially a promotion to him.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    It's money. That's how professional sports work. I'm tired of Warriors fans getting hate, Durant getting hate, just hate to go around. I don't get it.
    I had a dream that Shulk and Optimus Prime were trying to kill Megatron. For some reason, they all had that weird movie pretender thing.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Also, they were fighting around a barnyard, with Goats, Chickens, Sheep, and Horses.
    Happy Fourth of July to all of those that are in the U.S! As to people in other countries, have a great day/night!
    Why are some people saying that these new trees are magic? There are saplings they grew up from. It seems to be new particle effects.
    Seal the Seal
    Seal the Seal
    Really? People are saying these new trees are magic? Odd. Effects sound like the right idea.
    Azu
    Azu
    joke.exe has stopped working, would you like to send an error report to Windows?
    Well, I ended up ordering a Laptop online. It's supposed to be getting here in about 8 days. These are probably going to be the [cont.]
    Hey, I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow to look at Laptops! I've been really worried about asking my dad about whether or not [cont.]
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I could get a laptop, and I finally asked him today, and he was completely fine with it!

Gaming with graphics better than Terraria, here I come!
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    Good for you! Meanwhile I'm trapped in terraria graphics hell right now
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I'm going to get a laptop for college that also happens to be able to handle BioShock 2.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords with their pet Overlords.

For reference, here is Overlord:
    781px-Overlord_bigfight_UnderColdBlueStars.jpg
    Azu
    Azu
    I can't tell where he stops or where he ends.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    Torso stops at the explosion, Left arm is grabbing the guy the orange & red guy with the spoiler on his back, right is grabbing the weird spiky thing, left leg is probably going through the floor, and right is stepping on someone.

Just an average day in the life of Ripped Robot Hitler the planet destroyer.
    Anyone remember Fusionfall? I played it, and while it was fun, I hit a point where everything was killing me, and missions were too few.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    You mean that cartoon network MMO thing I've only heard the legends
    Azu
    Azu
    I remember playing that a lot when I was younger.
    Some fans are actually both remaking it and getting the original back up, though I don't have the link right now. Try googling Fusionfall Retro.
    I seem to be getting that, "I really wish I could play WoW" feeling I seem to get every month or so. I've found myself watching walkarounds
    Granger
    Granger
    Id suggest you to test it on a private server first though, just in case so you dont waste money on a subscription when the performance doesnt end up good enough for you.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I tried it on the Free-To-Play demo last year, and it ran as was stated.
    Granger
    Granger
    tbh for me that would be good enough. One tip: Try using more of a top down view, that decreases the stuff your game has to render. (like the world...)
    After nearly a week of being stuck in China, awaiting shipment, I am very convinced that the Chinese postal service has lost my package.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I'm probably just going to end up waiting until the delivery period comes and goes (It is supposed to get here by the 29th), then I'll either be consulting USPS about a missing package or contacting the seller and asking for a refund.
    Kentura
    Kentura
    I ended uo waiting two or three months for MH3U for the 3ds before it arrived. I feel your pain... :( Goodluck with that.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I used to live overseas from the US, and once I got a Christmas package in February. :/
    I want to talk about something I hate about the Transformers fandom's relation to third party toys, but I know this really isn't the place.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I figure I might as well get an opinion on it from an relatively neutral party, though.

If a company makes its own product, being the only party involved in engineering and selling it, but bases it on a character owned by another company (Not a toy, just the basic visuals of the character), is it a knock-off? Or is it a legitimate product, albeit one basing itself on the likeness of a character they don't own?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom