Pupusyaviy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• People (including me) are starting to snipe Gyms in GO, I will enjoy the grind of getting good Pokes while it lasts. (Cont)
    Pupusyaviy
    Pupusyaviy
    Before everyone starts to try and steals Gyms and trying to grab them back in a minute.
    :red: my life, I just lost a good friend, and now I feel like I wasted a bit of my life, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN I AM DEPRESSED, DIE?
    Pupusyaviy
    Pupusyaviy
    It's alright man, I guess we both needed to get something off our chests.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    This is why I think another part of my cure is actually talking to people. It's just unfortunate that in person I'm honestly quite shy and awkward. Although, through this form I tend to be braver. Likely, it's because I don't have to look at a person's eyes while I talk to them. It's an honest achievement if someone gets me to look them in the eye when in person.
    Pupusyaviy
    Pupusyaviy
    Same, I feel there is something about being here that allows people to talk about how they feel, like Bisharp as an example. Plus everyone here is really supportive of each other.
    Gonna start an X Nuzlocke run, been meaning to do this, and maybe I can try different Pokes this time.
    Thanks for the follow.
    Reactions: Pupusyaviy
    Pupusyaviy
    Pupusyaviy
    No problem, just remember that you have all of us here as acquaintances/friends/buddies/people you can talk to about how you are feeling, don't end your life dude/dudette, you will do more harm than good if you do it.
    I swear if Vikavolt has poor stats and bad movepool I am gonna cry, I love it so much but I have a feeling GF will screw up. :(
    Reactions: stormconure
    Pupusyaviy
    Pupusyaviy
    True, makes me feel bad, cause I want to play competitive and have it on my team, but it probably won't work out :(.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Dude, I have a Bronzor on my "competitive" team. Nothing stops you from using the Pokémon you want to use.
    Pupusyaviy
    Pupusyaviy
    You have got some serious courage if you are using Bronzor on your comp team lmao, ty for the renewed confidence :)
    That moment when you realized that you put 2000 instead of 2001 on your birth date. :p. Won't bother to change it though.
    I am the only one being followed by this physical manifestation of Kappa and I am alarmed.
    Reactions: Pupusyaviy
    Pupusyaviy
    Pupusyaviy
    You just made my 1st day of summer break a lot more funny Bisharp, thank you.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I have not the slightest idea how or why, but you're welcome I guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom