Nisper
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Something is going on in this world...Lord gaben has awoken from teh depths and he cares about tf:go...
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Gaben unleashed a plague in this world, known as skin insanity. This blight devours many finances and claims countless lives every passing day.
    All i can say now is rest in pieces TF2
    W1K
    W1K
    RIP valve servers. RIP quickplay not finding any servers.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Uh...
    I guess it did quite the opposite? :P
    W1K
    W1K
    I'm totally fine with better class balance and totally welcome what they did so far especially competitive. The complete removal of public valve servers in favor of an Overwatch-like quick-play system with fake player balance makes it all not worth it. Especially since actually matchmaking is a god blessing. I would also love to be able to actually choose what to play, not always be thrown into random gamemodes.
    Learned DF...Might stick a bit to fortress mode...Adventure mode is dah reel thing..
    Does anyone here have a Dwarf Fortress guide for brainless worms?i cannot seem to understand it(i cannot even put some graphics proprely)
    Got cs:go...1st day i was worst...2nd day i watched slav videos and heard cheeky breeky music...did better....
    (at this very moment i should have said that is my birthday but i am not carving for attention so......)
    Azu
    Azu
    And yet you said it anyway.
    Nisper
    Nisper
    The wonders of the human mind.....
    I thought today was my birthday and eveyone forgot it...I forgot it acctually...
    I give up after like 3 weeks of having the name Ibzan i decide to change to something i can change my avatar and don't look strange..
    Last night i was awake till 5AM...I think i have a problem....
    Azu
    Azu
    Technically if it was 5 AM it'd be today.
    W1K
    W1K
    I sleep every day at 6-7AM and wake up around 2PM so almost welcome to the club.
    I need to go to sleep...but the heat made bugs come out and there are like 2 in my room...thanks god they do not jump.....
    Nisper
    Nisper
    I am just going to climb my furniture ( like 2 desks full of plates and other stuff)to get to my bed...wish me luck...if i am not posting somhwere tomrrow theni am dead.....
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    What kind of bugs? Why is everyone scared of bugs? Are they bugs or insects?
    I have a dream...the dream of playing overwatch....it might take days...months...even years...but my dream will be true....I WANT TO BELIEVE
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Someday, you will earn justice, and when you do, it will rain from above
    Nisper
    Nisper
    It's not enough......I WANT REVENGE!
    I need a better laptop(2009 one right now)and my parents cannot understand that the only way to increase it is by getting a new one.;-;
    Inactive38728932489243
    Inactive38728932489243
    ;-; my parents say when i am buying a new pc off part picker. "why not just buy a pre built one?" its like 100 dollars cheaper. yeah 100 dollars more for much more fps than a craptop 2005
    Nisper
    Nisper
    Parents understand nothing about hardware or how to improve performance sadly...
    I'm here...waiting for official mod support on Terraria.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    You'd have better luck waiting for Microsoft to actually be good
    The Flaming Toast
    The Flaming Toast
    Hey, they're alright...! They made some good stuff like... Er... Um. Well they made...the... Uhhh...xbox? I guess?
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Yeah, original was probably the best work, and Windows 95.

360 had a shakey start, led to an age of hormonal immature brats, Kinect was an innacurate machine that may or may not know your pants size, and Xbox one that still is worse than a rock
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom