Kalciphoz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When will the next update be? The mod is now spamming errors because it's outdated
    hI, I loved the mo, but still no able to play multiplayer, theres any fix to bem made or some way to work?
    Hi! i've been playing with your mod so far, all i have to say that it is very nice, love the UI, the magic system,...
    I hoped next update will have the Old one's Army fix
    P/s: sorry for my bad English.
    Hello, I've been playing your mod for a while. The mod is very nice, but one problem I've had namely towards late-game is the "Stunned" debuff, which is inflicted by just about everything, regardless of damage, and when playing with some Calamity bosses, getting hit means I should just restart since I get completely frozen in place, only to get hit again. Is there something I'm missing?
    Kalciphoz
    Kalciphoz
    Get more resilience. Stun chance and duration are based on life. Evasion helps as well, since hits that miss are not going to inflict stun.
    Hi Hi! i want to say that your RPG Mod is so fun, but since the last update on TModloader, when i try to open my inventory it just disappears and i know that your Mod do not work in autopause (i read before asking) but that the point: im not in autopause! I think is an issue more important than the autopause issue and i hope you will fix it soon because i realy appreciate your work and i can't play with it on!
    Kalciphoz
    Kalciphoz
    Just earlier I released an update which fixes that issue, so long as you're running the latest version of tModLoader
    R
    Roenalt
    ho i see... sorry for that i didn't think to update it too.. sorry i like your Mod so much!
    Hi, I have a problem with your rpg mod, my inventory disappears, it's not that I can touch it and it can not be seen but it's deleted and I can not touch anything from that part, any solution? I already deleted the mod and I put it back and it did not work, I play with the calamity mod and also try to play only with the rpg mod and it did not work either.
    Kalciphoz
    Kalciphoz
    This is an issue that occurs if you have autopause enabled. It will be fixed soon.
    Hey, I'm trying out your mod, and items keep disappearing from my inventory, any help? Also, stacking same items on one another deletes them as well? It's getting kinda frustrating.
    Kalciphoz
    Kalciphoz
    Sorry about that, mod currently doesn't work with autopause, but it will be fixed very soon.
    If you're not busy, could you start coding for my mod, because I will start adding the health and damage of some of the things I have not added yet.
    Kalciphoz
    Kalciphoz
    Sure, what do you want me to code?
    Ugh, I can't get the avatar system to work properly
    Kalciphoz
    Kalciphoz
    Literally had to remake the entire avatar because I was stupid enough to lose it xD Only had a damaged jpeg for reference lol
    School is taking up lots of my time, but I decided to try to make time for some modding and pixel art. For now, I'll make an art thread.
    Kalciphoz
    Kalciphoz
    Freenight sure, and thanks for the appreciation
    W1K, these don't really use more dusts than existing projectiles in Terraria, do existing projectiles have the same issue?
    W1K
    W1K
    The particles limit is huge, but surprisingly easy to reach. Some weapons can reach it, but usually it's an issue you run into a lot on multiplayer. I'd suggest to let the particles at least spawn once every 2 frames, in which the difference is small and does clutter quite less.
    Kalciphoz
    Kalciphoz
    Thanks, that is probably a good idea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom