Boooo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Truth had gone, and truth had gone, and truth had gone.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Out of context, it sounds kinda creepy, and I'm not sure if it's any different with context.
    Boooo
    Boooo
    In context, it's simply a riddle.

"Truth had gone, and truth had gone, and truth had gone.
    Ah, now truth lies asleep in the darkness of the sinister hand."
    Boooo
    Boooo
    Though without context, you can't solve the riddle.
    Please, uncover the truth. That is our only wish.
    Boooo
    Boooo
    #1: Onikakushi-hen
    #2: Watanagashi-hen
    #3: Tatarigoroshi-hen
    #4: Himatsubushi-hen
    #5: Meakashi-hen
    #6: Tsumihoroboshi-hen
    #7: Minagoroshi-hen
    #8: Matsuribayashi-hen
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Do they relate to motherly chickens in some way?
    Boooo
    Boooo
    "-hen" is just how one denotes chapters or arcs, though your joke will not go unrecognized.
    Hey... you hear them too, don't you? ...That extra pair of footsteps...
    Reactions: Varler
    Boooo
    Boooo
    He's late as :red:, I ordered that pizza a week ago
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    you must be lagging man check your connection
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    CALM DOWN EVERYONE IT'S JUST MY SOCKS
    THEY RAN AWAY AGAIN COS IT'S WASH DAY
    THIRD TIME NOW THEY'VE PICKED THE LOCK WITH MY TOENAILS
    Super Ornstein is vastly overrated in difficulty.
    Reactions: Arpiter
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    Pretty much, just go under his battle skirt and win via stabbing his ankles.
    Boooo
    Boooo
    Dark Souls 2's boring-:red: bosses taught me well.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    He's overrated in difficulty, because people usually try to either block his attacks or roll sideways/backwards. I always roll towards him, no matter the attack, except when it's the butt slam. Also if you have high enough defences, you can cheese him to fall through the wall by getting him to impale you in a certain spot near a window, in a good angle.
    As of today I'm officially a senior. My last first day of high school was pretty interesting.
    The Chasm of the Abyss is definitely a pretty spooky area, but in my opinion it's also got a deep underlying tone of sadness...
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Really? It's just a bunch of humanity and dark stuff
    After killing the Bed of Chaos, I discover to my great chagrin that the Four Kings are actually difficult...
    Reactions: Greenie
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Having Power Within might also be a good idea to get slightly higher damage. My first playthrough I had a strength build character and a +10 Zweihander and was just barely keeping up with how fast they spawn. Oh and also, you may not want to summon Witch Beatrice. They have higher HP if she's there.
    Boooo
    Boooo
    Hm, I'll have to look into getting an upgraded greatsword. I have all the materials for it, just have to decide on one that I want. I know for a fact I have the Zweihander though, so maybe I'll go for that. The Silver Knight Spear and Iaito have been pretty much carrying me up to this point, so it might be nice to use something new.
    Arpiter
    Arpiter
    I'm just saying don't even bother dodging that magic wave, just block it with a shield that has high magic resistance. It's better to just tank stuff in this fight, excluding their giant swords at mid range, that crap hurts like hell. Also In my first play through I actually used the life drain scythe and It went smooth. (Except for the part of me bleeding everywhere when I tried to use It there)
    Would you be interested in a discord server for writers?
    Reactions: Boooo
    MournfulRelic
    MournfulRelic
    I'm not him, but sure
    Boooo
    Boooo
    Maybe, I guess. I don't usually share my work with just anyone, but I wouldn't exactly be opposed to the idea.
    Aaaand Seath down. He was a little bit harder than Nito, but he was still really easy. Crimson Armor curse resist = untouchable.
    Boooo
    Boooo
    Even got his tail, too.
    Why would you ever need to put effort into hating yourself when you could just try making your way through the Tomb of the Giants?
    Jack Morgan
    Jack Morgan
    Because the Tomb of the Giants makes me hate everything and myself even more.

I don't think people actually put effort into hating themselves, y'know. It just happens.
    Boooo
    Boooo
    The quality of my statuses is inversely proportional to how many times I've died in the Tomb of the Giants.
    Boooo
    Boooo
    Also, you're right; I just wanted to make some reference to hating myself after dying so many times but it wasn't very good, hence the prior comment.
    I love when my flight gets canceled so I can stay in my favorite place in the world for longer.
    Reactions: Omnir
    Boooo
    Boooo
    It is a little annoying having to get another flight, though...
    EVO remains a disappointment to the Smash community, and no one is surprised. Glad to see we got shafted another year.
    I wanted to scare you, but it would feel like I was calling you.
    Reactions: Boooo and MinieK
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    i guess he wanted to say boobs
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    If you can set it up properly and do it in a right moment, then it actually has the potential to scare someone, but basically same can be said about anything done from surprise.
    Boooo
    Boooo
    I scared my cousin by waving a jar of Ovaltine in his face while he was looking for a pot to cook ramen in.

Anything is scary if you try hard enough.
    I've decided that the seventh circle of hell is made up of Undead Attack Dogs.
    Reactions: Omnir
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Of course. Have you ever tried to sleep while the dogs keep barking or howling? It's a nightmare in real life, and it might cause nightmares in your dreams as well, if you manage to sleep.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    RELEASE THE HOUNDS
    Boooo
    Boooo
    Hounds >>>>> Undead Attack Dogs
    I love only being at my house for a day during the whole duration of summer. Off for another trip tomorrow, then!
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    already?? but you just arrived!
    Boooo
    Boooo
    This time I'm going to my cousin's house which is slightly more of a permanent residence (for at least a month, anyway)

And yeah, I tend to not spend much time at all at my real houses during the summer
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    oh well, hope you have fun at your cousin's place and enjoy your trip
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom