Loffy09
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks for the follow, my dude! and since i don't wanna go off-topic on the CC thread: yes, i still play kirby ;) here's to a kirby game on the switch!
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    I beat it the next attempt, and I'm really glad I had a friend next to me to tell me about the final shockwave.
    Overall, Robobot was amazing. I loved the lore, and I thought it was the most lore-filled Kirby game of all! (but that's just me)
    If the next kirby game is gonna be multiplayer, then I guess an RPG is out of the question :p I love the idea of an "Amazing Mirror" remake!
    Loffy09
    Loffy09
    Oof. I wish I had a friend that knew about the final shockwave... I died like, three times at the end of the Star Dream battle, and then when I beat him, I knew there was a secret extra phase, it's what all Kirby games do! Fighting his heart went smooth, until the end... You guessed it. I died to the shockwave. I went to the bathroom and calmed myself down. Next go I destroyed him and 100%ed the game!
    Loffy09
    Loffy09
    Also I agree about Robobot being the most lore-filled game, It broke my heart (no pun intendedede) when I found out about Haltmann and Susie's lore ;(
    Still looking for help for Lunar Event, some one heeelp ;-;
    Loffy09
    Loffy09
    I don't remember exactly, but i used something that I think was called like Steam Signature, i don't remember. I changed the link to link to my actual profile though.
    Loffy09
    Loffy09
    What's your icon?
    Aesir
    Aesir
    megaman zero trashing his cloak on the desert
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom