Pixel
Pixel
He likes the naughty ones. :^)
Mihn
Mihn
Same.
Doylee
Doylee
You seem to have this strange obsession with warnings. Do tell as to why perhaps?
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
mine's a good one
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
teacatty has been banned in the past confirmed
The Tramway's Cat
The Tramway's Cat
And to you,Doylee,Warnings are something quite new to me.I've never been member of a forum,so i'm still going further to discover forums.If i am obsessed with warnings,it's because it's like i have never got a computer and suddenly i get one,i like discovering out things.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
That doesn't make any sense.
You are comparing warning that you get for doing bad things to a computer that you get with money.
Which is good most of the time.
Unless it's drug money.
Or... Blood money.
Or something even worse.
Myu
Myu
Just a thought, I don't think most people like someone reading their warnings. Keeping this a secret probably would've been a better choice. Just a thought.
Doylee
Doylee
Well in that case, I feel like you should know that when a member is banned on our forums when they get enough warning points, they stay permanently gone, and aren't allowed to make other accounts, if you're interested in knowing that fact about warnings is very much.
Mihn
Mihn
I look at warnings just for fun most of the time, seeing how people can be.
The Tramway's Cat
The Tramway's Cat
I know this,imagine someone which once came to the forums,he manages to get warned every post,and then permaban,but he comes back again,same thing.Though if you could get similarities,you can see if someone's trying to come back,Doylee.
The Tramway's Cat
The Tramway's Cat
Oh,and,Mihn,i'll let you know it's the same case for me,just to see people's dark side.
Back
Top Bottom