Ethacon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In case anyone's been wondering where I've been, and why I stopped writing more lore, it's because there is basically no motivation or drive to theorize lore or write it. I don't have the skillset to turn them into YouTube videos, so there's no financial gain, and I hardly get any views or likes from my posts to keep me going, nor any recognition or validation from Relogic or anyone that works there...
    Reactions: Contemplator
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    ...despite my small amount of work being arguably some of the best lore writings that exist for Terraria aside from Rational Gamers, and better than that so-called official lore written for an anniversary. So yeah that's pretty much it.
    Chronicle 3 is now available! It's a bit shorter this time around, but hang in there for chronicle 4 tomorrow

See you then ;)
    Chronicle 2 of my Terraria Historia project is now posted! Check out my previous profile post for the link to the whole thread.

Happy reading :p
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    There's definite potential if it's surrounding the celestial creature factions. `:D
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    In terms of the timeline of the Terraria Universe, they probably wouldn't be much involved. However, non-canon challenge scenarios could involve them, and Free-Play I was thinking could have a whole bunch of factions from throughout time including them.

Had they been involved in the Cthulhu war; I doubt the Dryads would have been able to do what minimal damage they did.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Thanks for the factoring! `:)
    Six entire years on these forums as of yesterday. There doesn't seem to be a seven year trophy, so did I join in the (non-beta, as some staff members were here in 2014) first year of this?
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    Technically, yes, you did create your account when the forums were less than a year old, so you could probably consider that as having joined during the forum's initial year. But TCF officially launched on sept 26, 2014, when the majority of the members who were registered on Terraria Online migrated here. I think they usually conceive the yearly trophies when the anniversary is approaching.
    If a Terraria Guilded server (vs using the Discord server) sounds interesting to anyone, please check out my latest thread.
    The new thing that I'm having bad RNG with is the horseman's blade,
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    pumpking has dropped the candy corn rifle, the bat scepter, and two black fairy dusts but not one horseman's blade.. hah.
    Not sure why but Duke Fishron is so difficult for me. I have enough room to run around and fly around, I have full beetle armour.
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    hah! After about 7 times total defeating him I finally have the flairon and the fishron wings. What a change of luck. There's also my 6 razorblade typhoons...

The only reason I would need to fight him again now is if I want his other three weapons and his mask as collectables and of course I already have his trophy if I wanted that so hah.
    IvoryPlants 🌳
    IvoryPlants 🌳
    honestly the flairon is one of the best melees in the game
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    I noticed haha.
    Hmm I'll be earning that three year award in two days apparently.
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    haha all I had to do is wait two days... sadly I don't actively use these forums so I feel like I'm getting this trophy just for me account happening to get created on june 30th 2015 and still exist to this point.
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    Turns out I was due to earn it today.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Congratulations!
    WingedOracle
    WingedOracle
    i told you guys people always come back after they quit. (99.9 percent of the time.)
    Ethacon
    Ethacon
    Never said I quit or anything I just kind of forgot to check in after awhile but I thought of it and I was like, oh yeah! I wonder if anyone will remember me? (probably not because I was barely known here anyways) but with this status I was pretty much just asking people if I should try to become more active here "again".
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    I think you should. Otherwise, it's your call.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom