Nepeta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was going to comment on how I haven't been on in ages but then I scrolled down and saw my own post from 2 years ago which was exactly that
    @ the person that tagged me in 2 seemingly random posts WHO ARE YOU
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Try checking their account
    Nepeta
    Nepeta
    i did, i have 0 idea as to who they are ;w;
    i was going to post something about blood moons but then i figured it'd be tmi
    Should really get back to doing traditional art, I'm so much better at that than I am at digital ;w;
    ALRIGHT I HAVE $25 TO SPEND ON GAMES. WHAT SHOULD I BUY? I like story-oriented RPGs but I also like survival stuff. What do.
    Nepeta
    Nepeta
    i've wanted to buy dont starve actually!! i probably will. and yeah i wanted rebirth too, if i have spare money i may even buy the original bc that costs like 49 cents rn
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I would Recommend The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC if you've played the 1st one, but it is $29.99. The 1st one costs $19.99 which I would also recommend if you don't have. The story is pretty much incredible in this game and is a JRPG.
    Nepeta
    Nepeta
    ooh it's currently on sale!! it has good reviews too, i may get it! thank you!
    i really need more games to play. sadly i have no money at all ;w;
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    *cough cough*torrents*hack hack*
    Nepeta
    Nepeta
    i would, but i'm a big baby and want to support the creators, especially of indie games
    You are from India? How come? Really small number of people know of Terraria there, let alone about TCF.
    Nepeta
    Nepeta
    Surprisingly enough, it was some friends from here who introduced me to Terraria and TCF!
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    Nice. I don't remember how I met Terraria but it sure is a cool experience to come into this sphere. And yeah, I too am Indian!
    Nepeta
    Nepeta
    Nice to meet you!!
    i get so many ideas for mods but then i remember i can't code ;w;
    Nepeta
    Nepeta
    Mmhm, I'd like it if we could speak on Skype or something, since that's very convenient for me.
    Dreadful man
    Dreadful man
    No Skype as my PC is never online, no Facebook/twitter as no account and don't want to make one. Don't remember anything else. Or well you could make a conversation with me in TCF, if you know how to. Or I could make one with you.
    Nepeta
    Nepeta
    Sure, I'm cool with that!
    actually i'm sick of correctly punctuating everything lmAO it hurts me to be that formal
    Nepeta
    Nepeta
    if i'm replying to a thread or something, i'll obviously use proper grammar. i just don't see why it's so important on my own profile.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Everyone can see it.
    Nepeta
    Nepeta
    consider this: i know it may be shocking, but i don't care.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom