Mr.Crash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• are there 'shinys' in pokemon go cause my gf got one?
    TheQuietBisharp
    Azu
    Azu
    Currently no shiny pokemon exist in the game's coding. Since GO and X/Y share models, I'd call it doubtful that any screenshot is real.
    Mr.Crash
    Mr.Crash
    ok nvm, she went to look at it & crashed her phone, so yeah........... that shiny was a lie
    i think my psvita has quit on me, lost all my data again on terraria & 3 other games what the hell is happing to this thing?
    1.3.3 is coming, meanwhile console & mobile is sitting in the dark.
    Mr.Crash
    Mr.Crash
    im glad pc is getting their next update soon, all im saying is console hasn't had much said about 1.3. i am currently "trying" to get my pc fixed to experience the upcoming update but until then I'll enjoy what i can on my ps vita. also i dont care is pc is "master race". consoles are easier to handle (on a small budget)
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Removing my comments just because my platform is better than yours is rude.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Some people put things out of their life so they can ignore what they do not like
    checking in occasionally for any if anything retaining to 1.3 on console/mobile. One's patience can't handle the anticipation.
    playing pokémon go is a good distraction from waiting for 1.3 to be on console/mobile, or in this case waiting for any news of the sort
    hey after terraria on xbox gets fixed, can terraria on psvita be fixed to work with partychat plz? (contiu)
    Mr.Crash
    Mr.Crash
    or at least have the option to enable or disable the in game chat feature. me (& a major number of people) that play this on playstation play cross platform multiplayer & not having partychat on psvita to ps4 blows. :(
    so...xbox players are finally seeing the update we got on playstation, does that mean 1.3 is coming sooner?
    apparently error C2-12828 on the psvita can corrupt your data, & lose a character is had since 2013. fml
    need "good" players to play a new playthrough on terraria psvita. Not kids please
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Says the 100% legit 22 year old. Gotcha.
    Mr.Crash
    Mr.Crash
    my data got corrupted, i lost everything, & all im asking is a little fricking help with bosses &/or keymolds. If your here just to criticise me then be gone sir
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Pixel, you got rekt.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom