Fabsol
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Next big playthrough will likely have: Calamity, Spirit (if it's out), Thorium, Tremor, and Negadium (if it's out).
    neoselket
    neoselket
    and gyrolite(if it's out).
    I'm heading to bed. Have to work tomorrow morning. Hopefully my mechanical keyboard gets back to me tomorrow.
    Left my keyboard at my vacation house. So no mod progress will be made until either the 15th or the 16th when I get it back.
    Heading to bed now. Just have the Defiler pistol and a new armor set left to make.
    I thought there were sound and damage bugs in my mod. Turns out is was just the Companion Cube :D
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    That did end up annoying me after a while and I replaced it with a Zephyr Fish. That... and the sounds it makes when dunked in lava is annoying as hell.
    Aeries, Impaler, Pestilent Defiler, and Demonshade Armor are in the works. Will finish them tomorrow.
    TheParrotKing
    TheParrotKing
    Thats pretty coolm like to see ursula vanity set, unda da ocea. Biome, unda da ocean biome, its a wastela but we dont care, unda da ocean biome. Also did I mention parrot head mask.
    Why bother fighting a boss that doesn't present a challenge? Maybe that's my inner Dark Souls fan talking, but whatever.
    Reactions: Aesir
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    For it's loot, or for progression.
    General Milky
    General Milky
    For its trophy it never drops unless I start farming it enmasse later in the game.
    A giant mechanical bee that fires rockets and stingers that explode into poison clouds. The Plaguebringer is coming.
    Wish @Eldrazi was back. If he doesn't come back soon I may consider helping with the Gyrolite Mod, if they need/want me.
    My parents still think that a PC is the same as a gaming console. They could never be more wrong.
    1.5 liters of white wine gone in 2 days. I'm having a LOT of fun at my vacation house :D
    Made a ranged weapon that still does around 10,000+ DPS even with a nerf. Well, I guess I could just make it a dev. weapon :D
    The new Calamity update is out! Hope you all enjoy :D
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    What's Calamity?
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    ca·lam·i·ty
    kəˈlamədē/
    noun
    noun: calamity; plural noun: calamities

an event causing great and often sudden damage or distress; a disaster.

(I'm kidding, it's a mod for Terraria)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom