blahblahbal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Forgotten to boot up Steam recently, Blah? Noticed you online here, but offline on Steam for quite some time.
    Reactions: Ghostly!
    B
    Bullseye55
    Able to hop on Steam if able? Have a few concepts I want to run through you involving AvalonMod(And also the topic of a profile picture. XP )
    Hello Blah. I hope you had a great summer and I just wanted to say that your modpack was the biggest inspiration for me to create the Calamity Mod. I hope you return at some point in the future to continue your fantastic work. Anyway, I hope life is going good for you right now and I hope you're alright :)
    but, there is things I like, 1:more Gems, I really like the aqua color of tourmaline and the neon green of peridot, but there is a glitch where the tourmaline with be able to make a peridot hook.
    2:New Ores, I like the new ores because the others was boring. and 3:armor modifiers, it was really weird being able to make my sword and wings better but not my armor.
    Blah, I have played the Avalon 1.3.1 mod, some things I need to point out, 1:Lack of bosses, u have the desert beak but that's it. 2:No Contagion, I really wanted to see it.
    hey blah there is a mod on tmodloader that has the same coding that you made for the Steelfang, Mechasting and Cataryst. The mod name is Epicness mod Remastered
    Hello, I would like to invite you to my design modifications. We really need your help to make "Legendary mod" are you agree to help us ?
    Hello! Can you help me, please? We are trying with my friend play Terraria Avalon together. But server file doesn't work. What we should do?
    waterdogx
    waterdogx
    for starters, read a dictionary.
    In exxo avalon 1.3 version i'm unable to get any bloodshot lenses. Is it a bug or was it not implemented yet?
    Are you still working on the Exxo Avalon mod? If so, are you porting it to tModloader or will it still be a standalone?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom