DivermanSam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• if I made a prehardmode wings mod, would it be okay to use your flight wings tooltip for them?
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    I am making a "Crimson alt" wings to the "Nights Edge" wings in my prehardmode wings mod, the look of the wings will be inspired by thorium.

(I just gotta figure out how to make an item craftable at a Tinkerer's Workshop)
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    recipe.AddTile(TileID.TinkerersWorkbench);
    Terra B Welch
    Terra B Welch
    Yeah figured it out. :p
    So playing through my friend and generated a new Crimson world to get some stuff and so on. But our original (corruption) world didn't generate the default modded ores (life quartz, thorium, magma). Was this originally intended or is it a bug?
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    If the world was generated before the mod was installed, then that's why the corruption world did not have any modded ore. If the mod WAS installed, then that must be some kind of bug.
    R
    Révènant
    Nope, generated a brand new world for us to begin just for the mod and we went nuts trying to find these ores to no avail.
    Suggestion for Thorium: Make use of Glow Masks in the sprites
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    I'm actually not sure what that does... :p I'd assume it makes the lights around you blend with the environment based on a chosen color...?
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    They are used to make certain parts of sprites glow
    Want me to show you some from Terraria?
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    It is used for vanilla endgame gear, some parts of the armor will glow in the dark. It isn't only used in armors or such but too NPCs like Cybork and Truffle, and more.
    Sam The Diver = divermansam. Mind... BLOWN.
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    I think you know too much...
    NotANewb
    NotANewb
    Well HappyDays did get Sam the Diver, so, leave my mind to wander, I do... err, what do you call this?
    Does the Party Girl always throw confetti, or does she only throw confetti when I have the "Champion of Terraria" crown on? I am still using 1.3.1.1 for the mod btw.
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    The Party Girl throws confetti randomly. Its a part of vanilla Terraria.
    Zamber
    Zamber
    Oh okay, because she never did it before to me. Thx
    So I've been playing your mod, and it's extremely good. I got the Hemorrhage Bow and a Prehistoric Staff, which (As you know) summons a T-Rex or Pterodactyl. And then I notice that my T-Rex does his business every 5 seconds. Good job on implementing that in, heh.
    Graydee
    Graydee
    Nooo. I was totally going to make a mod where you could hire all NPCs to fight for you.
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    Shouldn't be Blood patch renamed to the Money Patch or Patch, you don't consume blood or health to hire him or not? I somehow doesn¨t like thing like these.
    Exodus Starlit
    Exodus Starlit
    And yeahh seem to be interestring. And cook shouldn't hvae thing to do with (plant) dyes, he could want some catcheable critters like bunny, .... we does have cooked rabbit/bunny for lunch or not?
    With the level of quality in your mod, I would love to see biomes. Think you could make it happen ;)
    Reactions: KingofCake
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Its certainly on my wish list. While tModLoader can definitely handle biomes, I myself haven't figured out the secrets yet...
    Graydee
    Graydee
    Pm me if you need help. I can show you how
    may I suggest something but, with the berserker, demon blood shards etc., but there should be one for the healing class and/or throwing to help with healers or throwers, you can call it whatever and what not, its just a suggestion
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Well Shade Master and Life Binder are the power equivalents to those armors, they just don't require concentrated Thorium to make.
    Is the Thorium Mod supported with TmodLoader v0.8.2? And is it relatively multiplayer compatible?
    DivermanSam
    DivermanSam
    Yes and yes, though there are a couple issues that will occur in multiplayer. Bosses, enemies and items all work as they are intended to, minus some small exceptions.
    Zamber
    Zamber
    Ok, thx. I was wondering since the Tremor Mod couldn't support multiplayer; Items to be exact.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom