Kyubey The Incubator

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Xylia
    Xylia
    Oh trust me, I know who that evil creep is. And uh, if you think BLM is bad, you should read more into the guy sometime. He's in up to his eyeballs in evil stuff all around the world. BLM is just the tip of the iceberg with this guy.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    IIRC, didn't wikileaks hack his emails? That'd be a good place to start if you wanna know some of the dirt on the guy.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Trust me, I know so much more about him.

*Sold his jewish parents out to Germans, cough*
    22 women sexually harassed by illegal refugees. Guess who is reporting this? Not the mainstream :red:ing media.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    The term is an oxymoron. I believe the term political is in the sense of "majority" therefore making the term mean non controversial, and that's it. In truth, the term's usage just cripples what a free society should be, by shaming controversy as the "politically wrong" thing to do. It's there to prevent people from challenging each other's perspectives and views.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    And at the end of the day, societies that appeal to that sort of standard will have a crippled intellectual growth as a result of questioning and challenging perspectives and notions being outlawed or shamed. It just leaves everyone at a flimsy state of common agreement, freezing intellectual progress static.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    It can also encourage people to ignore facts and statistics in order to trust their feelings. It's wrong to me, therefore we don't have to care whether it's a fact! is the type of mindset many people are in. It's depressing.
    People are literally going out of the way to insult a man who was in LA making people happy. Yet they defend nothing of $hillary. #Trump2016
    Trump: Goes out to Louisianna to help the flood refugees. Hillary? Too tired and unhealthy. Obama? Playing Golf. #Trump2016.
    Reactions: Randomfox720
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Ah, it's fine. Just remember to search up news that isn't Mainstream Media, or Clinton Narrative Network. Really, trying to find uncensored and unbiased news is :red:ing ridiculous. I had to use obviously biased conservative news (which works out for me, a conservative) to get my fill, as almost no media was reporting the LA floods.
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    Gary Johnson. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are both terrible.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    all* terrible.

And no, I personally believe Donald Trump to be the guy this country needs- Fixing our massive immigration issues, helping out the middle class, and hell, even funding for the poor African American and Black communities that have suffered so much under Democrat rule.

That's only just some of the things the God Emperor is going to do when he gets office in Nov. 8th.
    Gotta love the CTR idiots that Hillary pays. Send 'em a logical argument and they short circuit (and delete their tweets!)
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Addendum to previous statement: Apparently, when they do not have a good response, their only course of action is to block you, because "34 followers troll".
    Milwaukee confirms something- BLM is a terrorist organization. The fact that CNN hid the bad part of the girl's quote is bad as well.
    Reactions: Aesir and neoselket
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    Just because a part of a group is committing terrorism, doesn't mean the entire group is a terrorist organization.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Hah. Do you want me to go out and list nearly every disastrous BLM rallies they've had, such as ridiculous racist demands, blocking entire highways, sending bomb threats to Zimmerman, and so much more? This case was the icing on the cake.

This "organization" does without acting, all supplied by the corrupt bastard George Soros.
    There is no way Black Lives Matter can be so :red:ing stupid. It's physically impossible... How!? Just... :red:ing how!?
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    Even if someone thought up a 100% perfect political system people would still manage to :red: it up and make it fail
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Except communism is much more easier to :red: up. Remember Soviet Russia? People were :red:ing miserable.

Also, it would go against everything America stood for: The ability to start your own career and succeed.

You can't do that with communism. You can only do what the government tells you to do with communism. :red: that :red:.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    WE WUZ KANGZ
    PSA: If you leave your :red: on the stairs where people walk down, I hate you. Clean your :red: up.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    If people do that, kick it down.
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    I want to know the story behind this.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    I was playing Smash with a friend. Was getting frustrated at the game for many reasons, so I ran down to get ice water. Slipped on sister's math textbook, and while looking for something to grab, I grabbed the frame holding all my photos from school. It fell and broke on me.
    *looks at second word after "THE" *makes blush face*
    H
    Hax4Ever
    Public roleplay is so much fun it should be illegal.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Just about as fun and respectable as abandoning babies
    I can't :red:ing beat Swamp Fever on Expert and live through the finale for the achievement. Every time I die in the final wave. Goddammit.
    I'm legitimately not sorry for the teen that died trying to break and enter someone's house while playing Pokemon GO. Idiot.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Broke into an old widow's house to get a pokemon by going through the window after tripping security lights.

He got shot by the old widow twice and died.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I do feel bad for him, to be honest. He made a really stupid mistake, but that nowhere near warranted his death.

It just goes to show that certain mistakes simply don't get you the chance to learn from.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    I don't. He was raised not to break into people's houses. While I will admit it did not warrant death, he got what was coming to him, even though it wasn't deserved.
    Let us hope that those who were lost in France will find eternal rest. And that Obama gets off his crusty :red: and actually fights ISIS.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I'll be honest, as an atheist speaking, I'm not siding with neither christians nor muslims. But I got to point out the elephant in the room, and that's the sjw "safe space" for muslims. They're not beyond criticism, nor is their religion. If we blame christians for the crusades, we can't do mental gymnastics to excuse the blame from muslims. The crusades, too, are also gone, the jihads aren't.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    And while the obnoxious christian fundamentalists "pray the gay away" the obnoxious muslim fundamentalists throw the gays out of buildings and stone their corpses. Yes, there are civil muslims who are compatible with western civilization and it's principles, but most certainly those aren't the fundamentalists.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I know I'm late to the party, but I thought it'd be interesting to know that according to the latest information, the Nice terrorist is unlikely to be affiliated to a radical Islamic terrorist group, or in fact to even be a Muslim at all.

I can see why anyone would assume he was, but still, radical Muslims aren't the only crazy people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom