Yoraiz0r
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Maybe you should add some more yoyos? My enchanted soul one, possibly? XD (I wish) Thumbs up, @Yoraiz0r! Keep up the awesome work in developing! :D
    Ever considered adding the ability to label switches? Something like a sign, you hover over them and they can tell you what they do. I think such an improvement would help on multiplayer servers where the creator of a device can help people learn how to use it. For now I'm using shoutboxes but they get pretty spammy.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Azu
    Azu
    I use signs to tell what they do, and then announcement boxes and gemspark blocks to tell their state.
    What is the formula of the expert mode bosses' health scaling per player in multiplayer?
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    he's one of the programmers of the game of course he knows
    Sage_The_Mage
    Sage_The_Mage
    true but I meant to say is can you tell me the math for it. I edit my comment though.
    does anyone have a multiplayer server?
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Look here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-categories/terraria-clans-server-groups.152/
    Azu
    Azu
    Spamming people's profiles is not the way to go. It's annoying.
    If you see this you should probably run... (not the post) my character on terraria known as TheTrueTerrarian
    Doylee
    Doylee
    k. Time to run guys.
    I feel like showing some appreciation for the improved Smart Cursor functions added in 1.3.1. It takes the guesswork away from planting trees on hilly areas.
    Reactions: Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Glad you like it! you should also check out smart torch - only lets you place torches in a certain distance from each other for maximum lighting efficiency :p
    Is there any way oh almighty Yoraiz0r, that one could look into Terraria shader data? For example to take a look at twilight dye's shaders, I really wanna know how the masking is done (for technical investigationing purposes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
    Reactions: Tachytaenius
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I believe devs tryed making weapons be able to be dyed but it was scrapped because it did not look good in testing
    I can't remember which developer worked on dyes but I believe it was Skiphs
    Jofairden
    Jofairden
    I actually found a way to decompile the shaders, it's just that I can make nothing out of it lol
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    If you do get it working instead of trying to make the items mimic the shader exactly make it change like if the use style was one it would have an after image
    I Blame you for otherworld delay....
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    @Clark Gears Congratulations, you just blamed someone who, to my knowledge, doesn't even work on Terraria: Otherworld and has been working their butt off releasing Terraria 1.3.1 for you.

10/10 you're a meaniebutt.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Blame me instead. I am just as related to the delay
    Clark Gears
    Clark Gears
    someone told me it was Yoraiz0r's Fault
    Master Yorai, I have a confession. First things first...
    1. I, during the release of 1.2, thought that you were a girl (even though many others have thought so as well).
    2. I also occasionally mistook you for Kirabook from Terraria Online.
    3. I did not know that you were a modder before you became Master until I read the Official Wiki.
    That should be all; good day to you!
    Quick question, who knows the in-game image capture system the best? There's been a really long-standing bug with it I'm not certain anyone is aware of...
    Mocha
    Mocha
    From what I've seen from usin' it, some objects (like the bottom of a tree or a strange plant/mushroom/etc) will clip over the block instead of bein' behind it. Not sure if that's been fixed or not.

http://i.imgur.com/qXIpcb9.png < screenshot comparison between in-game and camera mode in 1.3
    Yoraiz0r
    Yoraiz0r
    Capture mode's creator is @Skiphs , so he knows it the best :)
    We're aware of multiple bugs in the capture system (this / pressure plates / etc) - They probably will be fixed eventually, right now I'm trying to fix things for people who can't play at all >.>;
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    Understandable! Should I post on Skiphs' profile, or do you think they already know?
    (maaaaybe... on the list for 1.3.2???)
    There has been a hubbub at T-MEC about the unimplemented pixel boxes. Can you please tell how these were suppose to work, and if there are plans to eventually have them in the game?
    Infinity Mage
    Infinity Mage
    Unimplemented? I tested them, they work just as described. Unobtainable? I guess?
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    they could work i believe if you used individual wires to do different things. i know this because I figured that based on logic it would be possible. would probably need a way to tell what state the device is (maybe use special tool?)
    CometStreakTheDragon
    CometStreakTheDragon
    basically it could be done by having blue and red to make crosswires (to toggle the state of the horizontal/vertical indicator bit) and then a green wire to choose between turn on or turn off, and finally a yellow wire to update (either as a toggle or clock update)
    I think I broke my logic gates. They keep on giving off smoke...
    stefnotch
    stefnotch
    I think it happens when you try to feed the output of a logic gate back to itself.
    inomanoms
    inomanoms
    I was making a funny.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom