Granger
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Wat up Granger -__o
    Timothy the Engineer
    Timothy the Engineer
    Oh, well I wish I can continue this conversation but I'm going to bed I've really need some sleep.

Good night I may not see you tomorrow(cause I usually disappear for a whole day or so)
    Granger
    Granger
    Why are you always trying to chat when you dont actually have any time to chat? Its getting kinda frustating actually. Sleep well tho, you tease.
    ПYX
    ПYX
    air
    Text based adventure games be like: >open the door >"You're not close enough." >go to the door >"You're not close enough."
    Architect
    Architect
    There was one game where I kept walking north and it went on forever. lol
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I've wanted to make a text based RPG since forever, but I don't have anyone that would or could actually code one for it to be of good quality.
    Granger
    Granger
    Well, using regex to match and interpret input would be a easy and simple way of doing it. Doesnt even require much coding experience. Just familiarize yourself with the regex syntax, the rest is a whole lot of print() calls.
    Reactions: Papa Dank
    Granger
    Granger
    Oh okay, so basically these downloads and ports all wont run unless i have the orginal game CD.

...Why are people so anal about this? Its abandonware for fricks sake. Its not being sold or anything anymore!
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, the reason is, is because of GOG. That's how GOG makes its money, it has licenses with these people to resell these old games. If people could just DL em for free, then GOG can't really make any money, right?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    But then again, I can't even find Descent on GOG.... weird. They have nearly everything else lol. Hmmm.
    Welp there goes my work: The computer randomly rebooted without warning to apply some update. Gayyy.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    always disable automatic updates
    [Emerald Nuzlocke]New attempt:
    EOIwXun.png
    I cri.
    Granger
    Granger
    Its a optional one.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    Are you playing only one Pokémon per map area rule and/or can only attempt to catch your first encounter in that area? Obviously you're not playing with the no duplicate 'mon rule.
    Granger
    Granger
    Only the first pokemon you encounter, per area. If you fail to catch it, tough luck. And yeah no no dupes... considering restarting with it. This is riddiculous.

Dont get me wrong, i like zoons, their ability is useful, but goddamn how am i supposed to win against any fighter with 6 zoons?!
    God bless the people in #turkey who fight tonight, fighting for their freedom from Erdogans dicratorship.
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    As much as Erdogan is a dictator (or at least trying to be one), he was elected democratically. And the people who voted for him are on the street now as well, fighting the army.

In short, Turkey just went to hell.
    Granger
    Granger
    Looks like the army is trying to not kill them... thats about the only thing i find good about this atm but if they suceed its also good. Down with Erdogan!
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    did you just use a hashtag unironically in a post on a website where hashtags are not integral?
    [Tree of Savior]Rank 8 wizards can have a skill to make scolls to allow other people to cast other skills.
    Granger
    Granger
    Oh nonononono, Pardoners are bad enough already, which class(es) is this going to be invalidate now?
    Today on dumb dialogues: "I propose to kill the darkness in darkness itself." Tries to sound foreboding but ends up sounding dumb as hell.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Granger
    Granger
    And then a few pages later: "For their sacifices i have to kill you 100 times!!!" - "If thats the case then ill just have to kill you 200 times!!!"

Akame ga Kill pls.
    What the hell is everyones fixation on hunting down lowbies? Agar.io, diep.io etc. Im worth 70 points to you why dont you eat the food?
    Granger
    Granger
    For :red: and giggles i find even less respectable than actual bullying. "Why?" "I felt like it lololo." Dumb.

Bullying at least has a reason and cause.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Hence doing it for :red:s and giggles. They do it because they like the feeling of power (and being capable of vaporizing someone on seconds).
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I suppose there's another reason behind it too: To cause misery in others because they themselves are misery and they feel the need to spread their disease to everybody else. The kind of person who comes in, having a bad day so he does everything he can to make everybody else's day horrible too.
    [Cave Story] I completly forgot how :red:in annoying Last Cave (hidden) is. And this time i dont have the time to farm the Ledgebats for HP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom