Terraria Community Forums

Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
sandstone furniture set, expanded pyramid dungeons, make pharaoh set a bonus to a chest's loot like skymill is for floating islands, add the ability to place platforms inside of sand so we can dig through it, chance for a mini oasis biome with palm trees, infected cactus drops with own furniture, infected prickly pear texture, retexture normal cactus, >>>
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
enchanted rainstick caught from fishing that can cause/end rain, hourglass furniture item that flips time from AM to PM or PM to AM or flip sun/moon with moon/sun (sundial is nice but would be great to skip to night to fight bosses), hourglass accessory that slows enemies around the player, roadrunner critter, roadrunner boots (desert version of hermes), >>>
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
living cactus structures, sandstone slab wall, infected sandstone bricks and furniture and stuff, some kind of yinyangerang with mummy shards, desert remixes for infection biomes, sandstorm event that has a hardmode version, sandstone boulder traps, make antlions' sand not create placed sand to keep our deserts pretty (but maybe have a damaging >>>
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
spray attack upon collision), barrel cactus decorations, place cactus and barrel cactus in pots for mini cactus plants, obtainable all sand walls (all other natural wall too please!), special thorny cactus blocks in living cacti that deal less damage than spikes, cactus juice that heals 40 HP maybe (or more if uses oasis items), pre-hardmode thorn shield that >>>
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
inflicts full damage back to attackers, desert crates that contain some special desert items, SAND SHARKS (imagine fin poking out the surface and digging around), rare genie NPC like skele merchant that grants certain wishes, sandstone pillars, dust devil enemy that drops sand, and.. that's all I got at the moment.
KUprTga.png
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Dude, what the...?
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
Cenx asked, so I responded.
8AqmgQ7.png
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
jeez man
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
There is a character limit, sorry
lnDnx5U.png
Nobody Important
Nobody Important
Well I suppose having a detailed suggestion does apply here :p

Seems like cool ideas.
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
OH OH OH also tumbleweeds. I have no idea how they would work but I want 'em. Maybe like a beach ball that rolls on its own.
MinerTurtle45
MinerTurtle45
why did i comment on a post made by a dev
H
Hax4Ever
A good framerate on :red:ty computers
Corenality
Corenality
Pretty much everything I listed in my Underground Desert Expansion Suggestion =P
EpicNerdNinja
EpicNerdNinja
I think some rare drops of some kind would be cool, like maybe some magic weapon that lets you use the desert spirit's purple flame things.
Dg-vr
Dg-vr
upgraded gem staffs!
PegaWolf
PegaWolf
I would really love to see a Sphinx of any sort of appearance in the game.
Clark Gears
Clark Gears
I wanna see McCree and his peacekeeper ;) :/
Ilmarinen
Ilmarinen
I'd like to see something like Will's cactus gunslingers, that and different varieties of cactus plants, and maybe a cactus "slime" - something like Hoppin' Jack but thornier.
Back
Top Bottom