Terrariaman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, would you look at that, 2018 is nearly over. Time flies when your having a blast...
    Reactions: InstaFiz
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Also applies to when your mental health is falling apart.
    I'm curious now if there are any other Bulgarians on the TCF. Zdraveiti to all fellow Bulgarians on the TCF.
    Terribly sad about the news concerning otherworld, but, what can you do. Here's to Terraria living for eternity.
    you remember how they who must not be named anymore wanted territory expansion in WWII?
    Terrariaman
    Terrariaman
    jokes on them, Bulgaria was the only axis allied country to actually GAIN territory. all they had to do was sit back for a few years, reap the rewards of Serbia and Greece (got given back don't worry) then switch sides when the Russians came knocking. (I don't mean any offence by this this is purely a comedic statement. if your offended or angered or annoyed im sorry.) Fun history facts with Terrariaman.
    Huh, seems like I'm the only one who did my own Pokemon avatar, I guess. Despite that, nice one. I wish for that skill level, but honestly, as long as I do it myself, I'm fine.
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Same, but I actually layer my own creation so I guess both the ways work.

Hmm... A terrarian you say. (Flashback to Thartler the Expert Ranger) I had one...
    Terrariaman
    Terrariaman
    see, a terrarian of my own creation. its my avatar
    Vitrolic Medicine
    Vitrolic Medicine
    I also had one before I made this (and before Derpy made previous avatar for me)
    Anyone notice how the colours on my Signature represent the purity, corruption, crimson and hallow. And apparently Will Smith has a TCF page
    Credit to mr tiaa on deviantart for making this beautiful Serperior image. Serperior is my FAV Pokémon and it looks epic in this image.
    Ink ink, inky ink ink. Ink inky, ink ink, INKT! Ahahahaha! Ink!
    Terrariaman
    Terrariaman
    (Translation: I am the nefarious comrade black. Terrariaman has been replaced by me. All hail the glorious INKT.)
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    You need a pen.
    Now I don't know if i get into trouble for this but I'm currently writing a novel/story for the epic guys and girls over at re-logic.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Orion_Bright
    Orion_Bright
    Rip. good luck tho
    Terrariaman
    Terrariaman
    Thanks buddy
    Terrariaman
    Terrariaman
    Progress is being made, finally! Now all I have to do is finish it before the school holidays end because once school starts who knows when I'll get free time and I only have three weeks... (I'm live in AUZ fyi)
    Logic fails. Teleporter=impossible. Programmable matter=posible. HAS YOUR MIND EXPLODED YET???
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    No, not at all.

Don't see why this is a logic fail in any way. Nanotechnology on a molecular scale is infinitely easier than instantly transporting matter, directly defying the laws of physics
    Terrariaman
    Terrariaman
    Eh good enough. Still think it's a fail though.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Why
    Don't you hate it when your in the middle of an important discussion and you forget a word or phrase and then remember it at the worst time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom