Terraria Community Forums

Yui Komori
Yui Komori
Yeah I have.
Terrariaman
Terrariaman
What happened? You don't have to tell if you don't want to.
Yui Komori
Yui Komori
They didn't hack me but hacked the game. I was playing transformice and suddenly it started lagging like REALLY REALLY BAD and their was this one player who wa just somehow flying or something. Then the game crashed. (I have a really good computer and when everyone in the bottem chat was just like. WTF MY GAME Just crashed!)
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
76f6f0b0a70741b69d81bd7e69c8c192.png

Congrats, your profile post is number 251251.

Also, I had an experience with a hacker, but it was on a TF2 trading server and no one actually played that much, so I didn't really care.
Terrariaman
Terrariaman
Profile post? Anyway I've had dealings with hackers as well. I was playing Bloons tower defence battles and this guy just sends 20 friking B.F.B blimps at me and I lose. He didn't lose HP when my Bloons got past his defences while mine did. I was like WTF...
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
This status?

Yeah, it's called a profile post. It's a post on a profile. :/
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Also, I wouldn't be really complaining about a mobile game, especially BTDB.
Terrariaman
Terrariaman
True. Lots of people have been paired with hackers. They were quite pissed in the game rating section. Including me.
Terrariaman
Terrariaman
Back to the profile post for a sec, there's a list of them right? You showed me a number and said mine was that number. that's what I don't get.
The Ice Cube
The Ice Cube
Your post is the 251251st profile post on TCF, just thought it's a special number.
Terrariaman
Terrariaman
It's a big number. Got to go. C U.
Pokemonart2002
Pokemonart2002
no not really
Back
Top Bottom