Star and Moon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well now my Starbound character file has been corrupted because of my terrible laptop.EDIT: Resolved.
    Reactions: Randomfox720
    Miku Hatsune
    Miku Hatsune
    last boss is Heart of ruins, good luck
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Actually, I found a tutorial on how to 'fix' corrupted characters on the Chucklefush forums. Hoping this works.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Yep, worked. Thank goodness.
    My laptop is getting progressively more :red:tier as time passes. I fear that it is not long for this world.
    The True Hero
    The True Hero
    yeah, that happens. same thing is happening with my laptop
    I feel like I hate everything and life is extremely depressing and pointless. I should probably get to bed. Goodnight everyone.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    Yeah, sleep might be good. Feel better, mate!
    Man, I'm not ready to leave my laptop behind for another week. I wish I could actually close it without breaking it.
    My biggest complaint about Starbound 1.0 is the six hotbar slots. What did we do to deserve this treachery?
    Reactions: Infinity Mage
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    ...........That's a really odd design choice. Good to know, but I still like the beta hotbar better.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Oh yeah, I forgot about this game's mod support. I'll just wait for somebody to mod it back in.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Frankly, I like the new hotbar. It's a bit annoying, since I keep a healing item in the sixth slot, and I end up pressing 9 on my keyboard instead of 6, but I like how each slot has a right/left hand spot.
    Pro-tip: Don't google symptoms for something you think you have, because knowing you have it makes you feel a lot worse.
    My laptop is falling apart. I can't wait for my brother to get a new laptop (since his current one is pretty awesome).
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    Really? Mine is falling apart too, my windows deactivated some time ago, and my battery does not charge, if I unplug it, it will turn off.
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    Mine is covered in duct tape to prevent it from getting damaged any further, as it is literally falling apart. :\
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    is your laptop made of wood or something
    I hate it when sites tell me to disable AdBlock. Just because I can see your ads doesn't mean I'm going to click any of them.
    Snrasha
    Snrasha
    Or you have probably many virus, adware who create massive ads and site disable AdBlock for a small ads invisible :p (50% of people who install addblock have this problem)
    W1K
    W1K
    Adwares are usually easy to clean. They're usually not "real viruses" either but just the result of people failing to read the EULA.
    Either way, you don't need to click an ad for it to count, companies paying sites to show their ads usually keep count of how many times an ad has been viewed and pay accordingly. An ad clicked on is a big boost, of course, but disabling adblock is enough to support a website.
    W1K
    W1K
    Granted, will to support a website or not, most ads run through javascript and that's a constant danger of viruses spread.
    Since I'm playing through Final Fantasy 7, I decided to check out the remake. Wow this looks awes- EW IT'S AN ACTION GAME WHY
    Reactions: Aesir
    Star and Moon
    Star and Moon
    I mean, it's not bad or anything, but why remake a game and completely change how it works? If anything they should've stripped away the TIME mechanic and just made it purely turn-based.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That's what Square(Enix) is famous for: They feel they have to re-invent the wheel every time they make a new (or even update an old) game.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That, and they are famous (lately) for extremely shoddy ports of old games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom