505Games
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you have an estimate of when 1.3 comes to current gen consoles? If you want to keep it a surprise, I'm okay with that. But at least the estimated YEAR would be nice to know... I just want to know if it's going to take a while, because you did say your practically rewriting all codes...
    Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place but in the newest version of IOS Terraria , I think I found a bug about the King Slime , when I killed him , he dropped 4 Iron Pickaxes . After that , I killed 2 more but it didnt happened again , maybe my game was being glitched out ?
    Is the galaxy s5 classified as a new Gen mobile?
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    New and old gen only apply to consoles. Your device has 2GB of RAM so it should be capable of running Terraria.
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    So long as your Android software can stay current, you shouldn't have an issue.
    505 pls consider I understand last gen can't handle 1.3 but surely u can add small stuff like npcs defending themselves npc life upgrades tax collector npc (pls) small stuff ect surely u can make this last update end with a bang
    TerrariaOnXboxOne
    TerrariaOnXboxOne
    Or just the lunatic cultist and call it quits surely the cultic boss won't break the game :(
    505Games
    505Games
    Thanks for the suggestion. There was a lot considered before making the decision about old gen, it wasn't made lightly. There will be one last update, fixes, not content.
    I need to know if the iPhone 5 can support 1.3 because you said newer phones only
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Two things:
    1: The 505 Mobile page is @[24476:mad:505Games-Mobile] and you could also contact Pipeworks but I forgot their page sadly.
    2: I'm just guessing, but I think that all phones newer than the 4 should be fine.
    Pootin_cultist
    Pootin_cultist
    Okay thankyou
    The update coming out in September 2016 for ps3 and Xbox 360,by any chance could you add the solar tablet,that summons the solar eclipse. If it would be hard putting that in the game than no bother. Its just a suggestion.
    Reactions: TheZombieZlayer
    505Games
    505Games
    Thanks for the suggestion, it isn't likely new content will be added in the final update though
    Sorry but idk if this is a bug so I'm going to ask u first on vita are sharks from the tempest staff suppose to just dissapear? Because on the pc they explode into gore is it so there's no lag?
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    As far as I know, that isn't a bug. I think you are on track with it being intentional because of system limitations....
    TerrariaOnXboxOne
    TerrariaOnXboxOne
    Yea that's what I thought but just wanted to clear it just to be sure it isn't a bug:)
    I know this may be annoying to ask at this time (especially with everything that is going on lately) but I have come up with an amazing intro. I have put this on my terraria story on wattpad if you would like to see or respond to this saying something like "can I see this please." I just thought it is a good idea to let you know now rather than later.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    You grind it up in this special chakra infusing mortar and pestle, it has all these cool gemstones that energize it and :red:. It was a steal too! Only three hunderd forty-five bucks
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    oh you know something i just noticed that $345 has 3 4 and 5 in order lol this is such an amazing discovery i dunno what to comment ok dont judge me
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    oh man, this must be the government trying to brainwash us
    About mobile recent hotfix update, seems to me you know about the crash after loading worlds. When do you guys know when this is going to be fixed?
    OK a lot of people have asked this but everyone dodges the topic, will the Wii u be getting 1.3/the reset, it's such a new version it should be a shame to be considered"last gen" everywhere I look it's not mentioned. Just please give an answer PLEASE
    505Games
    505Games
    We hope to have some news on that for you soon, stay tuned!
    For the final update for last gen and vita in September can u guys please address the duke on vita and atleast fix his lag so I can fully enjoy the fight please?
    The Ice Cube u got 5 warning points
    Varsia
    Varsia
    There's a "comment" button for replying to posts.
    MinieK
    MinieK
    He knows that. Also, that's not the right page to post that. Like, why 505Games' profile?
    I'm so exited for 1.3 on mobile and console
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    It seems that your excitement has made you post another post about the same thing 5 minutes after you have made your first post about that topic, and this post isn't even directed to anyone so there's no reason for it to be on someone else's profile.

(^:
    This is so cool so glad for the rest of 1.2.4 ive been on it since it updated about a month ago also it would be awesome for a few updates on how far you are with the next update 1.3 im not trying to rush you but it would be awesome to know where you are at
    505Games
    505Games
    Stay tuned for news on what is next!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom