Mihn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's it, I'll uninstall Firefox and switch back to Google Chrome (after I installed Adblocker there are no ads, until now.)
    EoC has awoken. [1 sec later]... EoC has been defeated.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    EoC has awoken.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Finally, it took a day for him to wake up. (I've got the title after 1 day with 100 post)
    .... No more "give me a like if you like this post/suggestion"..... I'm gonna die. Like drop has been decreased to 1/1000
    October.... I hate horror film/games but now I want to watch/play them for an unknown reason....
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    watch nightmare on elm street. like, the very first one.
    Nyh, your thread got locked before I could help.
    Regarding the ads problem, you might have an adware, check your addons, task manager and installed programs for anything suspicious.
    I've just played Five Night at Freddie's. Not so scary, except.... They suddenly appear, and.....
    Mihn
    Mihn
    AAAAAAAAAAA [BUZZER]
    GrinnTech
    GrinnTech
    FNAF 2 is going to be awful
    Mihn
    Mihn
    It'd better be
    OK, I will participate in the Halloween Contest but first, I need to do my math homework.
    Yes, so now I have an iOS device (iPad), an Android device (my dad's LG phone) and a Windows Phone device (my Lumia 520).
    Mihn
    Mihn
    I already bought Terraria on WP and iOS and PC, now I'm thinking about bought it on Android....
    Keigora
    Keigora
    ALL the terrarias?
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Oh god it tricked me, it was a trial version on Android, I thought it was free lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom