Terraria Community Forums

Manman
Manman
I explained the difference between RAM and memory on the SD card but I guess he's just too stupid to understand.
Manman
Manman
I explained to him that the 1.3 update is over 1 gb and the 3ds only has a RAM of 256 mb, after that he says "it can cause mine is 1tb" he's just too idiotic to understand the difference between RAM and memory on his SD card.
Manman
Manman
He keeps telling me to "dont be denial".
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Well, to be fair, it isn't the easiest subject, it's mostly theoretical. You can't tell what RAM does from looking at a memory chip. Can't expect everyone to understand it.

With that said, I was quite surprised to learn how little RAM the 3DS actually has. How on Earth they got Terraria to work on that to begin with is beyond me.
Manman
Manman
He just doesn't understand that the PS3, Xbox, and PS Vita and especially the 3ds aren't getting 1.3, that's what's annoying me so much.
Kazzymodus
Kazzymodus
Certain people I've met refuse to understand it because they somehow think 505/Re-Logic being money grabbers is a more sensible explanation.

That's not how Occam's Razor works.
Manman
Manman
My Miiverse 3ds name is madman405, if anyone wants to look at the post I'm talking about.
zeskorion
zeskorion
Tell him that it's his fault
Manman
Manman
I can't, I can't make anymore posts because of the stupid 30 post limit.
zeskorion
Back
Top Bottom