ThatGobGuy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want to play mobile terraria don't it's complete garbage, I've lost 6 characters in a row due to gliches, complete utter trash
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Hey there, I've had a fine experience with it. Make sure not to quit when the game is still saving, and to make backups regularly.
    Mikosovich
    Mikosovich
    Make sure you mention this to the developers in a thread so they can work on it.
    Rhajat
    Rhajat
    Ehhh I don't see what people talk about whenever they say Mobile Terraria is glitchy. Both devices I've played it on ran it fine without any major bugs except for random crashes in earlier updates but even that's fixed now.
    I got a dark shard by creating an artificial corruption desert instead of a crimson dessert, dark mummies won't spawn in crimson deserts FSR
    Azu
    Azu
    What version?
    ThatGobGuy
    ThatGobGuy
    Terraria mobile Amazon.
    No matter how hard i try i can't get dark mummies to spawn, i can't progress with my flail character without the dao of pow. Kinda annoying.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Is it bad that I misread "dark mummies" as "dank memes"
    I'm back! With a new Amazon device I have been playing terraria 1.2.4 so much and there is still a lot of content for me to explore!
    Reactions: Papa Dank
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Welcome back!
    P
    Papa Dank
    Huzzah, he's back! Even though I never talked to you or have seen you, it is still good to see someone returning.
    I hope you have fun with that, though. :p
    So it turns out first gen kindles can't get the update... The past 3 months has been for nothing... Probably last status update I'll make...
    Welp, it seems that 1.2.4 for amazon has gotten delayed yet again... Must... Have... Patience...
    I ACCIDENTLY DELETED MY MELEE, CHARACTER, DRAGON ARMOR. RARE ACCESSORIES, TERRA BLADE, PALADINS HAMMER, HORSEMAN's BLADE, OTHER RARE WEAPONS
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    probably in mobile?
    I feel sorry for you, but it's indeed an annoying issue on that platform. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom