SillyMind69
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    She used her time to respond them and this is what I respect. And just imagine how many non beta testing mails she gets...Cenx you are the real MVP!
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    I love the smell of people getting rejected.
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    You are not even on the point of this subject...but yeah, smell me! SMELL ALL OF ME AND MY SMELL OF MY REJECTION. YOU LIKE IT DON'T YOU? YOU HAVE SOME WEIRD PASSIONS AND I LIKE IT! *me gusta*
    Let's start a new hashtag (this is the right spelling right?) trend inspired by Vsauce #yoloblomlmtaasosbtdpwkeoboiodawcheoboitod
    Dear 505 Games, please give us PC spawn rates on mobile. Farming for Stingers(Yes :red:ing Stiger) is painful...
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    They have always been painful to get, I even couldn't get many before they updated Mobile to 1.1. I spent 2 hours in their just getting the Chakram and Sword... Also, hello person that subscribed to me on YouTube! Didn't know you were here!
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    Well I fixed it. I will leave this for anywhere searching the fix. "IF you have Lucky Patcher installed, uninstall it, and then start Terraria again. Sometimes Lucky Patcher have issues with paid apps because of anti license verification features that it has." Oh and I should mention this will work if you bought the app not pirated it :)
    I wonder if Terraria will be this year on sale and will be cheaper on play store. I want to buy it for my friend :3
    Trekko727
    Trekko727
    that must be credit cards. happens before, so if it happens to you, you must report to the game developers or the reseller (where you purchased the game) and they will refund you and key in the correct data so you get what you want. (unless its a fraud, report to police)
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    I never tried it...and nobody knows where that thingy appeared. Some tried it and worked, some people tried it and didn't work :/
    Trekko727
    Trekko727
    happens before so take precaution!
    I just reported myself...I was a such bad boy that I went to sleep after my sleep time. #thuglife
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Not to brag or anything, but I signed up for Club Penguin without my parent's permission.
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    You...you...you live your life so hardcore :O
    I've never seen somebody so brave in my life :O
    Take care of yourself and make sure your parents don't catch you!!!
    The Ice Cube
    I can't take it anymore guys...I have to do it. Can't do it anymore. I will finally tell my super-hero secret identity hoping for attention.
    A girl flirted with me today and then she called me anit-social. Just because I was meh and all I wanted is to buy a video game for xbox....
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    ...people are really annoying lately. Yep, I'm anti-social AND I FEEL F*CKING AWESOME!!! Now I have an excuse for staying away from people!
    deletedaccount1
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    After your reaction I'm scared by the fact that you called somebody anti-social today and you are the same girl...too big and scary coincidence anyway.
    I had one building idea for the Halloween Contest last night and it seems other people did it already :(
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Originality is not about making new things, but about making old things look new."
    SillyMind69
    SillyMind69
    Well, I don't think they need another fancy Pumpking pixel art >.<
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If it's fancier than the ones around, it has a chance at winning, tho.

It's not like there's thousands of things to do which connect to Halloween, anyways.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom