LordNosferatu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ugh... If Hitlery Rotten Clinton win.... steals this election, I'm moving to Canada. 4 more years under a Demonrat is just too much!
    The Solar God
    The Solar God
    so you want that stupid trump to win
    LordNosferatu
    LordNosferatu
    Well, let's look at it from a logical standpoint - America is a corporation first and a country second. Trump is more concerned with things at home to make our country strong again. ~60% of Americans are unemployed - that's over 150 million people. We need a POTUS who actually cares about the people here.
    LordNosferatu
    LordNosferatu
    At this point in time based on what I know, I'm thinking Trump might just have a chance to make America a strong country again. Of course there's the off-chance any POTUS is a puppet to the NWO/Illuminati. If you're into that line of thinking.
    Yay! It's the 4th of July. Let's celebrate our independence while the government strips us of even more rights and liberties. Irony!
    LordNosferatu
    LordNosferatu
    That sums it up nicely. It's basically how I feel as well. But it'll be great to get some real sleep again after the madness ends. It's been non-stop fireworks/fire crackers since Saturday night.
    FireFlyTerraria
    FireFlyTerraria
    Really? All we got got was barely fifteen minuets of lousy fireworks...
    LordNosferatu
    LordNosferatu
    Not here on the east coast. I live in a fairly populated area and it would have seemed people spent all their money on fireworks. It was a solid 4 day event.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom