Lord Ruby
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I saw the word update in the front page post and got kinda excited, but then I saw the pictures and the poster and got disappointed...
    The Pokkén Gardevoir art makes me want to use it as an avatar. HNGHH. Must. Resist. Temptation.
    Reactions: Charmander27
    Chazm
    Chazm
    now that you mentioned Gallade I can now talk about him
    seriously guys why all the gardevoir pictures rather than gallades?
    Keigora
    Keigora
    There's a reason why she's the waifu for so many more than Gallade is their husbando
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    The Sirknight is the husbando of way more than the Erueido (Gallade) as well.
    Are ice mimics bugged or something? I haven't been able to find a single one today.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    If you're on mobile, spawn rates are severely low. I haven't been able to see one either.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I saw some on PC, still rare, flat open places are the best things for spawns
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    I guess I was just unlucky then
    The future is now looking grim. Messing with the ecosystem of the forum. Are the leaders truly that naive?
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    What's up?
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    The suggestion forum seems to get more rules.

They seem to give me even less reason to go there, sarcasm can actually be quite entertaining, you know.

And then it is going towards one of those 'safe enviroments', which are rarely fun, let us hope that doesn't go bad.
    Charmander27
    Charmander27
    Yeah, but people are always getting banned and warning points because of that section. People take it too seriously.
    Hello, fellow human.
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    Hello.
    Red Wave
    Red Wave
    I'm waiting for Char to show up so I can join TI >.>
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    He has a lot of applications, but I'm sure you'll be able to join soon. ◠‿◠✿
    It is now 00:00, and for some reason I've heard constant explosions for the last 15 minutes, and more. People have no sense of time these da
    Reactions: Shika
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    . . .ys
    W1K
    W1K
    World War started earlier this century.
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    Rip in peace sky
    Ahhh, I can sense it, 1.3 is coming soon. I wouldn't be that surprised by a new year release.
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    I guess you could say . . .

I'm feeling it . . .

I'm really feeling it.
    You know, paint.net is great for pixel art, but it is not very good for other kinds of art. Does anyone have any recommendations?
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    It depends in which style you're interested
    Mephisto
    Mephisto
    YOO TAKE THAT BAK!

I recently switched to GIMP. It's better than Paint.NET at some places , but worse at some places.
    Like... I found a shopped picture of Wallace and Steven and I'm debating whether I'll use it as an avi or not
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    As long as they're not naked, :red:ing or naked and :red:ing, I don't think anyone with a brain will have a problem with the picture.
    Lord Ruby
    Lord Ruby
    I will probably use it, actually, but I just switched to this one, so it will have to wait.
    What the hell, weather? Christmas was yesterday and now you snow for the first time this winter? I . . . just ugh
    Laziness strikes again! I was supposed to make a mafia social group, but screw that, I have Omega Ruby.
    Sombyr
    Sombyr
    Good luck.
    Some advice: You can sweep 2 of the Elite 4 easy with a Gardevoir. It's been my lead the entire game. It's useless against the champion, though.
    Keigora
    Keigora
    Ty, but I don't have Gardevoir. I like it, but I feel it's staring to become overrated. Oh well.
    Through the first one tho.
    Never ever believed a Mightyena could murder my Armaldo like it did though q-q
    Who needs good pokemon when you got TM87 anyways?
    I
    Invidialbum
    I was kinda lucky to both preorder the game and live in North America, so I got Alpha Sapphire on the 21st. Let me say this: This was the best Pokemon game since HeartGold and SoulSilver back in Gen IV in my opinion. Not that Gen V and XY were bad.
    . . . The new Wallace is pretty hot. Like I'm really close to switching from Kaguya to Wallace as my avatar for a while.
    Oh wait I surpassed 100 messages? Dangit I was supposed to do one of those lame specials, I guess I have to do that on my 111th message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom