Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 9/11 IS IN THE WRONG DATE FORMAT WHO THE HELL WOULD USE MM/DD/YY INSTEAD OF DD/MM/YY- oh wait it's the United States, never mind
    The kamen rider
    The kamen rider
    That is the Imperial System for ya.
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    There's barely even a difference between the time it takes to say 22nd of Spetember and the time it takes to say September 22nd.
    It's not really a valid point anyway, because saying a date takes less than 5 seconds, so I honestly don't know why you brought it up.
    zanderr3910
    zanderr3910
    eh its just 1 small reason, also i dont think many people care.
    I'm surprised how immiraculously close it is until a total domination is possible- where everything down to the strong force is regulated.
    Salt and bleach go hand in hand: they're the same chemically except the anion of bleach is oxidized (hypochlorite, not chloride)
    (CS:GO) so much salt in competitive
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    I dunno, ever since I started playing in Prime matchmaking the game got less salty.
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    so much salt in every competitive game mate
    Chazm
    Chazm
    there was someone saying everybody below him was a 'nap'

hell I was above him for a time (our team kinda sucked) but he kept raging since nothing went his way
    does anyone know of any fission reactions which produce lithium-7 (or 6 if you can't find a reaction emitting Li-7)
    galacticGammawave
    galacticGammawave
    Well, I just searched a little bit and couldn't find anything resulting in li7 or 6. Lithium 6 however can result in tritium through nuclear fission apparently. Probably not what you're looking for though.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I wasn't looking for it- that's probably how I got onto it.
    mrw you have absolutely nothing to do for 5 weeks so you decide to go search up nuclear physics
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I did that 3 or 4 years ago, I was extreme cancer back then

but ye I do
    Cryx
    Cryx
    Film yourself doing something that has no meaning.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    done that already lel
    (Pokemon GO) The only reason I'll choose Team Instinct is simply because the other birds are decimated by Zapdos
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    they all learn ancient power, although Zapdos gets a double super effective on both of them with it

I'd say they're all pretty balanced
    Myu
    Myu
    b-but KFC,
    Chazm
    Chazm
    don't worry, moltres used to be my favourite
    RIP my school, Pokemon GO has hit them really hard (not kidding, half of the teachers are playing it already)
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Raulzus
    Raulzus
    School must be fun now that Pokemon GO is a thing. :(
    Chazm
    Chazm
    It's the final week of term next week, so I suppose it's gonna happen anyway
    going through obscure code in IL_Spy without trying to use assembly language and instead searching in a foreign language is scary
    Chazm
    Chazm
    well, foreign to the code you're looking at anyway
    ∂ <- this goddamned character has puzzled me for so long but at least I know what it is
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom