Terraria Community Forums

darthmorf
darthmorf
installing graphic overhaul mods, and now it looks pretty decent. The story so far is pretty fun too. Nearly as fun overall as skyrim.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Now if only they could be Morrowind.
Devalaous
Devalaous
it was one of my first HD games. Spent thousands of hours on it, 600 at least on my first character, a khajiit girl.
The True Hero
The True Hero
Oblivion has a far better story than Skyrim. It actually makes you want to do the main questline, unlike Skyrim, and the Shivering Isles dlc is great.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
And Morrowind had the best setting, which is why when I play Skyrim I usually end up stuck on Solstheim and never go back. Hilariously though, Morrowind's expansion Bloodmoon was also there, and it was all snow, ice, wolves, bears, and Nords. Meaning Morrowind had already done Skyrim.
Devalaous
Devalaous
I could never get into Morrowind. It was way too difficult to start off with, so many systems and menus and combat that wasnt intuitive. Oblivion and Skyrim are, for all their faults, noob friendly
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Well the only real fix needed is a Morrowind remake, or something like the fan projects. The real thing Morrowind has above them is it has a crazy, alien fantasy setting that we don't have in the real world, full of creatures that are entirely fictional and very little of the Medieval or Nordic things that entirely define what followed it. The game has plenty in it that needed fixed, but the world itself is not one.
Devalaous
Devalaous
A remake that makes the mainland available pls.
MolochMekkane
MolochMekkane
Oh yes, Tribunal only showed off an early form of Oblivion's Imperial City, with its districts and sewers being about the whole thing in a bunch of load zones.
Back
Top Bottom