• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Community Forums

Thebeatbat1139
Thebeatbat1139
made my own cosplay before. I've been looking up tutorials and stuff, but none are very informative- are there any cosplay masters who have any ideas?
zeskorion
zeskorion
Try an easier cosplay first,
aWolfen
aWolfen
Obviously look up a lot of references, and see if your body type fits the cosplay you want.
Baconfry
Baconfry
Since you're cosplaying as papyrus, the crappier the cosplay looks the better
zeskorion
zeskorion
You have triggered twelve million people, wolf
aWolfen
aWolfen
hey if you wanna be a good cosplay that's how it works
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
Cosplay is expensive. Pretty much costume creation, and that's a good paying job over in Hollywood. From the few I follow, they've all got an interest in fashion and know how to make clothing, so just know what you're getting into.
aWolfen
aWolfen
bisbarb needs to stop watching so much Face Off
TheQuietBisharp
TheQuietBisharp
What's that?
Baconfry
Baconfry
jkjk just make sure you get a lot of spaghetti sauce stains on it
aWolfen
aWolfen
nothing