Enderwither02
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel like a noob because I can't defeat Golem.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I tried the Megashark idea. Didn't work for me.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    I was in the exact same situation about 2 years back. I just waited for a solar eclipse died a handfull of times and got 1 Broken Hero Sword and killed it with the true nights edge. Although it took 3 tries... I suggest also bringing potions and continously flying in an arc above him
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I was gonna try to get 3 Broken Hero Swords for the Terra Blade.

Also, the flying idea is a good one. I kept running trough him instead.
    After many hours, still nobody has entered my roleplay. Well, I guess I shouldn't be too worried about it. I'm sure someone will join. Soon.
    I just encountered the weirdest glitch ever.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    About what, Mega?
    Trash Boat
    Trash Boat
    What the glitch was
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I spawned the Wall of Flesh, and it spawned like this: there were no Hungry spawned with it, and its upper eye and mouth were at the world bottom. Its lower eye was nowhere to be found, and it dragged me with its tongue down to the bottom of the world, and kept dragging me.

Plus, when it died, all its items spawned under the world, making them unobtainable.
    Being new to a forum is hard. Hopefully, I won't have to adapt to it alone...
    Reactions: Randomfox720
    H
    Hax4Ever
    Welcome to hell, no fun is allowed.
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    DerpoTheMagnificent
    You're not alone man. Any time you need help with something, or maybe you just wanna talk to someone, feel free to contact me, and I'll do what I can. Plus, most of the people here are very nice and are probably just as willing to help. Welcome to the forums by the way. :)
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Thanks, Derpo. It's my first day here, and I'm trying to get used to things. Heck, it might take a while for me just to get used to my profile picture!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom