D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• IM JUST LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO HELP ME IM NEW AT THIS I REGISTERED ONLY ABOUT % MINUTES AGO SO WILL ANYONE HELP ME???????????????
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    ^^^^^
    D
    DarkCreeperX7
    Umm im sorry Mihn, but did i ask u to be in my buisness? I was just trying this out cuz i thaught it was gonna be fun. Stop putting your nose in other peoples buisness, im not being rude or anything but its the truth, and since when are you my mo giving me orders and bossing me around huh? It looks as if ur looking for attention.
    Mihn
    Mihn
    All I said was 'don't caps, use comment button'. Since when was I bossing you around? If I don't tell you, a mod would anyway.

So if someone ask you to do something because you're annouing them, you're just gonna say ":red: no you're not my mom" huh?
    because it wouldnt let me register if i was under 18 . IM new looking for people to help me defeat the mechanical bosses and more
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Well, that't obviously incorrect, I was here since I'm 12. Also comment button is to the right, don't spam the new profile post section.
    My PSN is dreyerdylan please add me im not really 28 actually im 13 and i need help on ps3. Send me a message if you are interested
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    If you are 13 why did you put your age as 28?
    Mihn
    Mihn
    Because
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    because what?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom