Terraria Community Forums

FineHyperion950
FineHyperion950
You mortals shall bow in front of me or live in the infinite darkness for ever !
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
Hahahaha, you can only make HUMANS bow!!!!
FineHyperion950
FineHyperion950
I don't have anything against alien, in fact, I really like them !
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
We're good then! :p
FineHyperion950
FineHyperion950
*Self thought(ouf, I almost declared war...I am so dumb, next time, be more precise !)
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
advice: BE CAREFUL!!!
FineHyperion950
FineHyperion950
Like my friend The Ice Cube would say : ok !
FineHyperion950
FineHyperion950
Hey...what sould I be scared of ? I AM THE GOD OF LIGHT YOU FOOL ! Stop this or you won't have any more electricity...FOR YOU TOASTER ! Tam tam taaaaaam !
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
Electricity?!?! What an obsolete source of energy! I can make light disappear with mere gravity, and i can fry a toast using the energy on my body. As a "God" you have no power on me!
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
Science, that's godly. You, an inferior creature. :p
FineHyperion950
FineHyperion950
Are you sure about that ? Because living in the sun dosen't seem like science to me...or controling day and night either...(and I got plenty where that came from, buddy...pfff...science !)
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
All that can be explained, the fact that you can't understand is nobody's fault. Quantum energy, magnetic and gravitational fields, etc...i'm telling you, there's nothing godly about that.
FineHyperion950
FineHyperion950
Ok, M4D, I think we should stop fighting over something like that, we should say that you won, science can prove (almost, in very rare cases) anything that exist in this beautiful Univers of our's...I wouldn't really like that if we fought too seriously and lose control of ourselves and our behevior, what do you think ? Isn't that a happy ending ?
M4D-4LI3N
M4D-4LI3N
Of course, if science wins, it's a happy end indeed! Besides: I wasn't serious enough to take something like this at a personal level, who do you think i am, some extraterrestrial entity with anger issues? :p
Back
Top Bottom