Terraria Community Forums

Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Not only was very little of the Scout's superior arsenal was shown during the fight, Bonk was used incorrectly, and Tracer used her Blink ability far more than the established limit of 3 uses with no cooldown.

Scout not dodging all over the place while Tracer struggles to keep up with her pulse pistols that the researchers themselves described as inaccurate ruins any credibility this battle had.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
And don't give me the whole 'they used the lore Tracer' bull. Scout swung one of Amelia Earhart's brittle bones and downed a bear in one swing in the comics, which they touched on, but inexplicably ignored during the actual fight. He can also resist a direct hit from a rocket (more if the rocket was fired from a long distance and/or dealt splash damage) in the game and alot more in the shorts and comics.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
This isn't even touching on how Tracer's time manipulation device was broken by Widowmaker in the cinematics, yet was not busted when the Scout batted her in the chest, or how Tracer survives the Home Run taunt, when it can kill all non-ubered classes. In the Overwatch game, all hitscan weapons can headshot, in which case a scattergun shot to the face would have killed her instantly.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
On a side note, magic is a thing in the TF2niverse, but not in the lore of Overwatch, where technology reigns supreme.

The closest thing to magic is Hanzo's and Genji's ultimate abilities, Dragonstrike and Dragonblade respectively. These appear to be spiritual in nature, and so can be considered a martial art gimmick rather than magic.

So, tell me - why wasn't this taken into account?
Sugars
Sugars
They're cashing in on the "TF2 vs. Overwatch" thing that I thought was long dead.
Sugars
Sugars
*cough*Game Theory*cough*
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
tumblr_oazbvej5qf1vbe7guo1_400.png
Sugars
Sugars
008866d2773edea74ab2c1601c8f56dc.png

What a coincidence.
Commander Crocket
Commander Crocket
Unintentional, but funny nonetheless. :)
StevenBills
StevenBills
This shows how many people are kissing Overwatch's :red:. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game. But that's it, it's just a good game
Qui Devorat
Qui Devorat
Don't know why that waste of time exists to be fair.
All it serves to prove is that the author of this curb-stomping crap spreads their legs for Overwatch.
Like seriously, if you're gonna stage a fight between the two, at least make it fair and have both cut loose to their full potential instead of nominating the one you WANT to win.
Back
Top Bottom