Sash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yay! a hkx streamer! its ox. he runs no Armour hard xper. Sash bow only no hook no mana is harder yes? lets add no Armour tho 2 be sure??
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    The main factor is been able to dodge things a lot.

so far the most Insane thing I've seen was the 1hp challenge. where you hack your character to have only a single life.

thorn bushes and green slimes would be just as deadly as anything else.
    Sash
    Sash
    evasion is my highest attribute along with positional prediction... played lost of streetfighter. lol
    would rather wait for pulse bow but i have to go to work TT *gets up to have shower
    the longest part of my order.. waiting for pulse bow.. no afk in hardcore. heh. definitely no afk lol plz be less than 30 hours this run xD
    Reactions: Papa Dank
    P
    Papa Dank
    I remember when I said something about the music and your voice or whatever.. seems ya took the advice, nice. :p
    I can hear that byotiful voice more clearly which is great! Though there was one part where the music was actually louder than you just a small bit, but.. meh, it's whatever. I could still hear you anyways, and I'm pretty much just nitpicking by saying that
    Sash
    Sash
    yeah i cringed on replaying.. that mid part.. lol thanks for watching and giving me your thoughts. means alot ^^
    Sash
    Sash
    and on the subject of music... i cant play without music.. so i will try to keep it less... savage lol.. train myself out of it eventually.. mabe..
    i was going to vs plantera yesterday. but i burned all my focus on chlorophyte and life fruit farming.. ok... today... plantera x)
    ill be vsing plantera hardcore expert today! ^^
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Sash
    Sash
    build molten fury and bridge. kill wall.
    Sash
    Sash
    then in hard mode smash 9 altars, tech to titanium and farm for daedelus. obtain shadowflame from summoner. start planterra cavern kill mech bosses. finish cavern vs plantera, make shroomite armour and wait for pulse bow. kill golem then lunatic cultist.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Thanks for the advice! It'll come in handy sometime!
    i must say.. im a novice straight shooter. first mage run. im used to ark projectiles.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    It's always good to try something different. `:)
    i want to start a mage run in hardcore expert.. what is the easiest magic based weapon to craft? id rather chat about it than use wiki. ^^
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Gem staves are a good start, a platinum one will last you into hardmode. Also make sure to check the dungeon for waterbolts.
    Sash
    Sash
    so i need like platinum and topaz? that kinda stuff? forgive the lack of knowledge i usually only use bows. i know all about them lol
    i want to create a vivid terraria boss for a cover art.. which boss do you think woulld look the coolest?
    Crimwolf
    Crimwolf
    My fav boss will always be the eye of cthulu

I mean cmon every time you remember terraria you remember floating eyes right

he is like the most original boss in terraria (not really)
    Sash
    Sash
    im trying to beat pedguins speed run inconsistently as i play.. usually warm ups. eye slain at 13;30 expert. i usually gen 5 worlds and do sets that way. its pretty fun
    Sash
    Sash
    i will do the eye.. thanks
    ^^
    the sands scare me now.. i dont know whats harmless or whats lethal.. lets just assume all lethal. the fear is real lol
    *ahem ahem* Welcome to TCF! Prepare to see lots of dank memes, lewd, and people spamming "ZOMG WEN IZ TERAEA 1.3 MOBIL???????????????????"
    Reactions: Sash
    Sash
    Sash
    i run hardcore expert bows only. no magic no summons no hooks. when i came up with this less than intellectual idea at the very beginning i had no idea how hard it would actually be. my first wall of flesh kill was at the 500 hour mark.. now its just a checkpoint. the main concern i have is moonlord. the pillars are already pretty damn hard under these conditions...
    Sash
    Sash
    so i want 5 fully equipped chars ready.. ill spend 3-4 of them just figuring out the attack patterns and a strategy to combat them.. i dont look anything up on wiki. so my knowledge in crafting and far end game are very weak. on the flip side ill tell you every way you can die pretty much, how not to die, and which circumstances are just no. lol
    Sash
    Sash
    my most recent death was actually the rod of discord. it dematerialised a 20 hour old character.. i wasnt even upset.. i was just like.. well then.. i hate that staff now xD but the coolest thing, and i tip my hat to RE-Logic for this.... when i created a new hardcore char, it had the rod.
    i didnt even know this existed.. very happy yay! now! are there any solid hardcore expert players? i have searched nearly every social media
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    As a dark souls player, i can safely say i could never survive expert hardcore. Ask yrimir, if he is not dead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom