DippyDerps
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Plantera and Golem are both down. Plantera only took 5 kills to get her trophy, master pet, her mask, and the seedler! The RNG gods must have felt bad after my ordeal with the twins.
    Update: I am losing my mind fighting the Twins for their trophies. Up to 21 relics placed and still no trophies from either of them. I am convinced these do not exist.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Green_Metaknight
    CoolJhon
    CoolJhon
    They do not exist, unfortunately.
    I was wrong, they do. There is a ten percent chance for each to drop a trophy.
    Just finished watching the Hobbit trilogy for the first time after not liking LOTR very much... Very good in my opinion! I thought Thorin's fight with Azog was stupid though lol
    Can the medusa statue drop the pocket mirror? It's the last item I need for ankh shield
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    I think so, but the drop rate is somewhat reduced.
    Esther
    Esther
    It can. Just with a much worse drop rate.
    I can say this so confidently because I used statues to safely get the weapon, and got the pocket mirror during the grind.
    I got the weapon during the short time I left it running AFK using Lucy's autoswing and the unplugging the mouse trick to keep swinging while I went downstairs for something.
    DippyDerps
    DippyDerps
    Good to know, I have to set up a farm in that case. Thank you!
    Reactions: Esther
    Defeated Skeletron Prime for the first time in Master Mode. Got myself a flamethrower and holy hell this thing melts enemies.
    Just finished watching the LOTR trilogy for the first time. I didn't like it :(
    Reactions: Orchamut
    Impostor
    Impostor
    I like LOTR, but I'm more of a big fan of the Hobbit with the Rankin Bass adaptation
    Especially for the songs, They're cheesy but very catchy
    TerrariaOn3DS
    TerrariaOn3DS
    If yer gonna do stuff with lord of the rings...at least play Shadow of Mordor too
    who needs stupid little hobbits when you can have a ghost and a guy that should be dead tag teaming mordor with wraith powers?
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    You did like it but Sauron spammed your mind with "LOTR is 🎺".
    Struggling against Queen Slime in Master Mode. Using onyx blaster with crystal bullets, and orichalcum armor for the petal damage. Any tips?
    Woah I can't believe I remembered my login for this place. It's been 6 years since I last came here, and since then I had to suspend my college classes indefinitely due to Covid. I started talking to a girl I was in band with and we got married just a few months ago!
    Just finished my 2nd week of college and I've cried almost every day here. It's so stressful and I don't really have anyone I can talk to.
    Reactions: Teal
    Sash
    Sash
    when you learn to love your own company.. you become truly free. i once was that way.. now i prefer my solitude. creating art and playing terraria.. making videos and working on peoples images.. all solo. all peaceful, no drama, its a good life <3
    18th birthday today and it feels like any regular day to me.
    LobAutumny
    LobAutumny
    Well, happy birthday. At least you're a full citizen now, so that's a thing.
    Currently stuck in bed after scorching my body in the sun yesterday for 8 hours straight without protection at a water park. Sun is no joke.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom